Essential The Official Photography Thread

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
This is exactly why I don't share anything with people like you or the next man. This is what I was saying before, there are random people on the net like you two who will snap and turn on me at the drop of the hat and real members like Joel, Mike, Golden Glove ect. Those are the people I share information and cook with. I almost kicked knowledge to someone who told me to suck a dikk haha.

Now i don't really feel bad anymore telling for you to mind your business.

nothing you just typed made any sense in relation to what either of has said. Straight rhetoric

i didnt ask u how much u made on your pictures, i dont care. I said what i said solely based on how u responded to that man's question.

u showed that you're a selfish person who isnt interested in helping others. You can say whatever u want to attempt to rationalize why you dont, but its clear as day to me what type of person you are. I just hope that others see it too and treat u accordingly.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I meant the next guy.

"....there are random people on the net like you two who will snap and turn on me at the drop of the hat....

like i said, ur just typing. Uve shown your colors, everybody else is either going to treat u accordingly or show theirs as well.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well if you read my post I said I made a grip from selling alcohol as well as tickets. And thank you for dropping it this is getting nauseating.

Spinoza why are you such a sensitive bytch, man.........

This is my first time entering this thread, and even people in here see, the type of bytch that you are.....:snoop:

How much enemies do you have, breh........:fight:

Time to look at yourself in the mirror, if you have so many people that dislike you.....:myman:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
nothing you just typed made any sense in relation to what either of has said. Straight rhetoric

i didnt ask u how much u made on your pictures, i dont care. I said what i said solely based on how u responded to that man's question.

u showed that you're a selfish person who isnt interested in helping others. You can say whatever u want to attempt to rationalize why you dont, but its clear as day to me what type of person you are. I just hope that others see it too and treat u accordingly.

"....there are random people on the net like you two who will snap and turn on me at the drop of the hat....

like i said, ur just typing. Uve shown your colors, everybody else is either going to treat u accordingly or show theirs as well.

From now on everyone is going to respond as they would have before. I've never seen you post in this thread nor have I seen any of your pictures. I don't give a fukk about helping you, sorry If i made it seem like I did.

The people in this thread who I fukk with already know who they are.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Spinoza why are you such a sensitive bytch, man.........

This is my first time entering this thread, and even people in here see, the type of bytch that you are.....:snoop:

How much enemies do you have, breh........:fight:

Time to look at yourself in the mirror, if you have so many people that dislike you.....:myman:

oh man :deadmanny:

I voted for # 10. I liked it better.......:smugbiden:

Then I plan to use some proxies, to vote for # 10, over and over, until he wins.....:smugfavre:

http://www.the-coli.com/3300929-post48.html

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
From now on everyone is going to respond as they would have before. I've never seen you post in this thread nor have I seen any of your pictures. I don't give a fukk about helping you, sorry If i made it seem like I did.

The people in this thread who I fukk with already know who they are.

:stopitslime:

nikka u pm'd after i neg repped you telling me how you dont really care about being neg repped then proceeding to type a paragraph asking me why i did it......then you referrenced me taking pictures too like that was reason i shouldnt neg u. So miss me with the ive never seen you post in this thread crap.

But as far as the not helping me.......lol........i dont need ur help buddy.......at all

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
copped a 7d while my 5d is being repaired.......i never really understood what exactly the difference of a full frame sensor and a cropped one was until i did......

this 7d really makes it tough to use certain lenses in spaces that were not a problem with the 5d.....

anyone use the lens made specifically for cropped sensor cameras?