Essential The Official Photography Thread

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
nikka you actin like im tryna hit a lick i was just curious how you gonna post something and not expect questions

I don't know how old you are but asking about how money someone makes is rude in any circumstances, especially if you don't know the person. I get why you wanna know though.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I don't know how old you are but asking about how money someone makes is rude in any circumstances, especially if you don't know the person. I get why you wanna know though.

half the reason for being able to make random usernames and have anything as our avi is so people can talk about shyt like that without anyone knowing who they are

so in this case my question isn't rude at all it's a normal thing to ask on a forum where everyone is anonymous

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
half the reason for being able to make random usernames and have anything as our avi is so people can talk about shyt like that without anyone knowing who they are

so in this case my question isn't rude at all it's a normal thing to ask on a forum where everyone is anonymous

Thats you though. JoelB, MikeOk, Myself, ect are real people on or off the internet.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Group show that I helped organize. I had two pieces there.

I made a grip. There was a silent auction and i sold one piece. There was another piece but I didn't accept the price cause it wasn't high enough, might as well just keep it. Most of the money was made off booze. :lolbron:

How much you'd sell a canvas for?

Sent from royalty breh

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Stop counting my money.

Anyways each canvas cost like $130 to be made so obviously I'm not trying to lose money on it just so someone can have it in their house.

it isnt about counting your money, its about sharing an inside perspective to people who may be able to benefit from the info.

You not sharing any info on the topic is simply u being selfish, probably because youre looking to keep people from possiably competing with you. More realistically what you're doing tho is keeping people from aspiring to make a similar lane no where near you and creating a way for them to eat :yeshrug: do you tho......

the problem i have with it is when you reveal certain aspects of it just to stunt but front like thats not what youre doing........U dont want to share, cool....be selfish, just dont front like thats not what youre doing. But next time when u make a thread begging people to vote on your regular a$$ pictures over pictures that are clearly better, when nikkas tell you to "suck a dikk", dont be mad........just realize its simply a taste of your own medicine and keep it moving.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
it isnt about counting your money, its about sharing an inside perspective to people who may be able to benefit from the info.

You not sharing any info on the topic is simply u being selfish, probably because youre looking to keep people from possiably competing with you. More realistically what you're doing tho is keeping people from aspiring to make a similar lane no where near you and creating a way for them to eat :yeshrug: do you tho......

the problem i have with it is when you reveal certain aspects of it just to stunt but front like thats not what youre doing........U dont want to share, cool....be selfish, just dont front like thats not what youre doing. But next time when u make a thread begging people to vote on your regular a$$ pictures over pictures that are clearly better, when nikkas tell you to "suck a dikk", dont be mad........just realize its simply a taste of your own medicine and keep it moving.

EXACTLY, dont stunt then get defensive when nikkas ask how you got there

so much ether gets tossed around on this site but im "rude" for askin how much he made on a damn photograph :skip:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
EXACTLY, dont stunt then get defensive when nikkas ask how you got there

so much ether gets tossed around on this site but im "rude" for askin how much he made on a damn photograph :skip:

This is exactly why I don't share anything with people like you or the next man. This is what I was saying before, there are random people on the net like you two who will snap and turn on me at the drop of the hat and real members like Joel, Mike, Golden Glove ect. Those are the people I share information and cook with. I almost kicked knowledge to someone who told me to suck a dikk haha.

Now i don't really feel bad anymore telling for you to mind your business.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
This is exactly why I don't share anything with people like you or the next man. This is what I was saying before, there are random people on the net like you two who will snap and turn on me at the drop of the hat and real members like Joel, Mike, Golden Glove ect. Those are the people I share information and cook with. I almost kicked knowledge to someone who told me to suck a dikk haha.

Now i don't really feel bad anymore telling for you to mind your business.
:childplease: nikka i never said anything to you prior to this conversation on this site so dont give me that "turned on you" bullshyt all i did was ask an innocent question and you got defensive

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:childplease: nikka i never said anything to you prior to this conversation on this site so dont give me that "turned on you" bullshyt all i did was ask an innocent question and you got defensive

I meant the next guy.

Im saying tho this is the mentality of a lot of people on this site so why volunteer information. This guy just came out of nowhere, insulted my pictures then told me to suck a dikk because I wouldn't reveal how much I made on a photo.

Anyways I didn't get defensive its just none of you business and It wont help you. You gotta set your own value for your own shyt.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Anyways I didn't get defensive its just none of you business and It wont help you. You gotta set your own value for your own shyt.

nikka you think im tryna be a photographer im not it was just a harmless question :snoop:

:why: you on here talking about how you made a grip and turned one offer down cuz it wasn't high enough it only makes sense for me to wonder what the numbers were like

but imma drop it cuz you on some other shyt i dont want no parts of

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:why: you on here talking about how you made a grip and turned one offer down cuz it wasn't high enough it only makes sense for me to wonder what the numbers were like

Well if you read my post I said I made a grip from selling alcohol as well as tickets. And thank you for dropping it this is getting nauseating.