Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
from the summer

tumblr_mivgr5n4B01qjue96o1_500.jpg

damn my feet are so ashy :damn:

haha...Photoshop some socks on those bad boys

but dope having ya bed right in font of the window...I'm on the bottom floor, I get crappy lighting.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK

If anything, you can still throw someone off of it.

I also have a huge 4x5 foot window in the bed room. Going to use the place as a make shift studio. I was trying to find a loft but this is the next best thing.

I thought about it in my place, but i have a low ceiling (about 10ft high). I might be doing some work for an up and coming production company off and on, and they have access to a studio.

A few things in the works, but things flop often in these streets.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
If anything, you can still throw someone off of it.

I thought about it in my place, but i have a low ceiling (about 10ft high). I might be doing some work for an up and coming production company off and on, and they have access to a studio.

A few things in the works, but things flop often in these streets.

Word I used to use my friends loft for shots but then he started wanting to charge me to use it so I said fukk it ill make my own. Right now im just trying to expand my body of work and get more legit gigs and do shows. I might be doing a book thing soon but the publisher basically said I need to get some shyt under my belt in order to be taken seriously in the art work. So for the next few months ill be hustling and grinding. Have a new series im working on as well and im probably going to give myself another month to finish it.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Well we planned the shoot outside. I had a couple locations picked out. The 3rd pic though we just snuck into this club resturaunt. Well actually we ordered coffee then went to the bottom floor.

How are you getting these bookings? I'm working on my craft for now but I'm interested in doing some paid shoots.

from the summer

another from last fridays shoot

godson23g by MrEllis, on Flickr

So about this shoot.. what did he ask for when you booked him? What was he looking to portray? I'm kinda confused when I look at the pics.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
How are you getting these bookings? I'm working on my craft for now but I'm interested in doing some paid shoots.

Word of mouth, Going to industry parties (art/media) , I have a lot of artist and musician friends so say I take their pic. They post it on facebook with a link to my site and clients come in. Alot of the jobs Im getting paid for are things that I don't really want to do but its good practice. Gotta pay your dues.

So about this shoot.. what did he ask for when you booked him? What was he looking to portray? I'm kinda confused when I look at the pics.

These were just press photos and some personal ones he wanted. The pics I'm not allowed to post are the ones the cover of his book and audio book. He also does lectures so I'm sure many of those photos will go on the pamphlets. He's a very serious guy.