Essential The Official Photography Thread

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

I can't tell the differences between those two pics fam

one is a lil less saturated. look at the door and flags and u can see it best there

:salute: to the soufside suburbs of the chi. my aunt stays there. i miss my quarterly trips to the chi when i lived in the midwest

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
one is a lil less saturated. look at the door and flags and u can see it best there

:salute: to the soufside suburbs of the chi. my aunt stays there. i miss my quarterly trips to the chi when i lived in the midwest

It's snowing like a bytch out here right now, but I'm looking forward to Spring/Summer more now because of my cam. Going to hit the city a lot more this year.

:lawd:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
random and offtopic: do brehs out there fukk wit footwork, or is that some niche/novelty shyt?

:obama:

Yeah breh.

19/365 by K e N, on Flickr

Peep the top right corner pic. That's my boy foot working... gettin' his shirt held up and everything

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSvEuquTrjE]Chicago Footwork (USA) at Breakin' Convention 2011 [Juke / Footworking] - YouTube[/ame]
:dead:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Have you ever been in the Chicagoland area breh?

The burbs aren't your typical burbs fam. And with how the transportation is out here it is easy to get anywhere.

On top of that, I ain't trying to deal with the bullshyt that goes along with living in the city or closer to it. I'm fine in my quiet house in my quiet neighborhood where I don't have to worry about parking or getting my shyt broken into.

EDIT: I just re-read your post. I was on my phone when I initially replied, I didn't see that you made Chicago bigger :laugh:
But yeah, unless you living downtown or right around there, you don't want the hassle of dealing with the goons out this way. But I'm safe breh
:obama:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
from the summer

tumblr_mivgr5n4B01qjue96o1_500.jpg

damn my feet are so ashy :damn:

another from last fridays shoot

godson23g by MrEllis, on Flickr

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Anyone see nice females walking the streets and think damn i want to take photos of her?

saw this lovely redbone and i think i could of turned her into a top model :wow: