Essential The Official Photography Thread

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
When they ask for photos what so they ask u to do? Just follow them around on their day or do you direct some of the shots?

I'm trying to do that for some artist out here cause they all have shytty in studio photos behind the white screen :skip:

Well we planned the shoot outside. I had a couple locations picked out. The 3rd pic though we just snuck into this club resturaunt. Well actually we ordered coffee then went to the bottom floor.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lol, that voting for Spinoza thread made me dip in some of my pics from going up there in TO...I always liked this one.

2rypqpw.jpg

Is that you in the pic? Or you told dude to stand and point like that?

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK

Is that you in the pic? Or you told dude to stand and point like that?

Yup that's me in the pic....Me and the ex were waiting there like 20mins for the ferry back to the mainland...I wanted a dope pic with me and the scenery. I told her how I wanted it as far as me appearing in it. We did mad shots with me running back and forth and going further. I came up with the poses and just stayed in position for shots. There were 3 good ones, out of them. I just edited this one.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I've been traveling a bit here in Italy, I'll start participating in this thread. When I start to adventure out in different parts of Europe when it heats up I will have better stuff to post.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
South suburb of Chicago breh. Like 30 minutes from the city.