The Official Penny Dreadful Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
ep was fukkin great and was shyttin on most of these possession movies out here nowadays.....i think im dun speculating on hartnett character now, every time i think i got him figured out some off the wall shyt happen :heh:....dude hit vanessa with the supernatural chant, dropped the mic, and then just left leaving nuthin but swaggu sauce drippin behind him :jawalrus:.....

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We only have one more ep of this macabre piff:sadbron:

...and there still so much mystery on who the characters really are, and their motive:lupe:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
episode 2 will pull you in all the way

then it'll be slow for a few eps and you'll think of pulling out

and then the last 3 eps so far before the finale will pull you right back in and on board for season 2 :jawalrus:
nicca got it sounding like some good p*ssy
200.gif

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if we'll get the answer to who mutilated that mother and daughter in the first episode:merchant:

...did anybody catch when possessed Vanessa mocked Sir Malcolm for raping half of Africa:huhldup:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Vanessa is indeed Sir Malcolm's daughter:ohhh: Brona's going to be Caliban's bride:merchant: And, Ethan's a werewolf:krs: These revelations were surely shocking:skip: But. I did like the theatre serving as the backdrop:jawalrus:, for the final showdown between Dracula and Mena:whew: Ives rejected thirsty Dorian into the bushes:heh: Her hesitation to answer the priest about being normal:lupe:, meant she's not ready to unleash the demonic darkness :blessed: Frankenstein taking death and life into his own hands: Duality:youngsabo: I will miss Eva Green blazing up the screen:banderas:, and look forward to see what more macabre is install, season 2:myman:

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:lupe: I just found out the show only had 8 episode this 1st season. Does my baby Eva Green get topless or nude during the season?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
last ten minutes saved the ep imo..that choir music was dope as was the question the priest asked ms ives.

everything else was pretty predictable or stuff we'd been expecting for weeks now.(wolf, bride)
i think season 2 will be much better..they just need to up the fukkery