The Official Penny Dreadful Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Just watched this past Sunday's episode...was not expecting Caliban to snuff out Van Helsing like that. I thought he would end up joining the crew and schooling them all on the ways of vampires.
Frankenstein needs to either make Caliban a girlfriend ASAP or figure out a way to kill that crazy b*stard.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Just watched this past Sunday's episode...was not expecting Caliban to snuff out Van Helsing like that. I thought he would end up joining the crew and schooling them all on the ways of vampires.
Frankenstein needs to either make Caliban a girlfriend ASAP or figure out a way to kill that crazy b*stard.

I have a feeling the sick prostitute broad that Josh Hartnett's character is simpin on.. is gonna be his bride. Could be wrong tho.. only 2 episodes left.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I have a feeling the sick prostitute broad that Josh Hartnett's character is simpin on.. is gonna be his bride. Could be wrong tho.. only 2 episodes left.
I've been thinking that too ever since she first coughed up blood.
I bet Caliban is in for a rude awakening too because the one thing I remember from the old school Bride of Frankenstein movie was that the Bride was totally repulsed by Frankenstein's Monster. So I see whoever Dr. Frankenstein makes into Caliban's girlfriend rejecting him on sight.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
last ep was dope.

the preview for the next 2 eps look like it could finally live up to promise showed in the seance episode

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The actor playing Dorian Gray's terry cloth:stopitslime: He is no match for the prowess of Eva Green:lawd: Coli bros, imagine fukkin a chick like Vanessa Ives:banderas:...and the Devil cums:merchant: Sir Malcolm butler's nice with the blades: BLACKEXCELLENCE:wow: But, Dracula checkmated him:lupe:, by clutching up Mina as bait:ohhh: Calaban always popping up out of nowhere:whoo:, and snapping body parts in half:whoa: Frankenstein created a monster:umad:

Last edited:

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
fukking great episode...... Think we will see the wolf next week when all hope is loet

But yeah, Chandler with that Latin at the end