The Official Penny Dreadful Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
that finale was pretty good :ehh:...my dude hartnett finally unleashed the beast :blessed: and put claws and canines to purpose :myman:....i mean we pretty much figured it all out but it was still dope to see it all happen....that shyt frankensteins monster said while viktor held the gun to him was powerful :wow: almost made me shed a tear for him :to:....season was kinda sorta piff and im ready for the next....so brehs, is dracula coming nxt season :lupe:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I really liked the finale. Sets up a lot of stuff for next season.
Ethan being a werewolf opens up the possibility that he is also The Ripper that has been killing folks all season.
We now know that the Nosferatu vampire wasn't really in charge which I assume means Season 2 will finally be introducing a proper Dracula to the cast.
Frankenstein is gonna have some serious explaining to do when Ethan sees a resurrected Brona wandering the streets of London. Plus she will no doubt reject Caliban the minute she sets eyes on him which should be fun.
And Showtime is giving Penny Dreadful more episodes in Season 2 which should allow the writers to expand things more.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
watched the last 4 eps. They were pretty good and raises alot of questions.

Seems like every demon wants Vanessa to be there bride. Looks like she is mother of evil I will enjoy to see where they take her next season.

Sir Malcolm Murry killed his own daughter now that is some bad ass shyt. I starting to think that Vanessa is his biological daughter as well. Perhaps he brought back something from his time in africa that made her the way she is.

Dr.Frankenstien done fukked up cause that chick is going to reject his monster and go for that werewolf.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I really liked the finale. Sets up a lot of stuff for next season.
Ethan being a werewolf opens up the possibility that he is also The Ripper that has been killing folks all season.
We now know that the Nosferatu vampire wasn't really in charge which I assume means Season 2 will finally be introducing a proper Dracula to the cast.
Frankenstein is gonna have some serious explaining to do when Ethan sees a resurrected Brona wandering the streets of London. Plus she will no doubt reject Caliban the minute she sets eyes on him which should be fun.
And Showtime is giving Penny Dreadful more episodes in Season 2 which should allow the writers to expand things more.

:dead:

Just caught up with everything.

Eva Green :lawd: :lawd: :lawd:

Solid show, amazing in parts and a little slow in other parts. I was wondering exactly what Chandler 'was' but now it's clear and I assume that Vanessa controlled him in the bedroom that time when he turned into the Devil?

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man this show is weird as fukk. The pacing is also strange too. These niccas just randomly accept all this supernatural shyt with no explanations.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
"I'd rather be the corpse that I was than be the man that I am" :sadcam::whoo:

:wow::wow::wow:

This show was so damned good. Malcom's man tears at the end brehs... I had to pull up and hit pause. It was too much. :to:

Eva Green is the best female actress in the game right now too. Only gorgeous woman I can think of that could strip naked and act so demonic that you don't even consider being aroused.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
"I'd rather be the corpse that I was than be the man that I am" :sadcam::whoo:

:wow::wow::wow:

This show was so damned good. Malcom's man tears at the end brehs... I had to pull up and hit pause. It was too much. :to:

Eva Green is the best female actress in the game right now too. Only gorgeous woman I can think of that could strip naked and act so demonic that you don't even consider being aroused.
Season 2 gonna be fire

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching this show in a couple days and :wow:

First of all the production of the show was very well done, I was watching on my parents big HD TV and some of the shots were like :whoo:. It really felt like I was watching an 8 part movie, instead of a TV show.

Second the acting is really good, I was already a fan of Eva Green, but man she kills it on this show with the way she goes :demonic:. The possession episode had me like :sadcam:for her. The ending when Mr. Chandler exorcised the demon was a great moment :banderas:

The dialogue on the show is really good as well, very poetic at times. When Caliban was spitting that ether at Victor calling him a demon and told him to stop crying because he already felt that and it offers no solace to his speech when he had the gun at his head.

Salute to the homie Seemean for putting in that knife work throughout the season.

One of the best new shows this year, looking forward to where they go with season 2.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Watched the first episode last night :leon:
Its piff breh. People are sleeping on it heavy. I slept on it myself.

Unlike ahs and walking dead i enjoy the slower episodes because the writing and acting is top notch. And then once you add in the demonic fukkery its must watch if youre a horror fan.

Im actually rewatching the season.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Its piff breh. People are sleeping on it heavy. I slept on it myself.

Unlike ahs and walking dead i enjoy the slower episodes because the writing and acting is top notch. And then once you add in the demonic fukkery its must watch if youre a horror fan.

Im actually rewatching the season.

Yeah, I LOVE the classic monsters so how the fukk did I not know about this show? :mindblown: