The Official Penny Dreadful Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dorian & Lily's bloody opening FUKKERY:demonic: Late 1800s tape recorder:lupe: Vanessa tears of sin:to: , made Cutthroat Therapist lit one up:whew: 'What is worst than murder':lawd: Sir Macolm's cargo politics:smugbiden: Apache Pops summoned Ethan thru PIFF:ohhh: Monster-Human transformation:huhldup: Dr. Jekyll with them Dualities:banderas: FrankenLstein's heartfelt ETHER:dame: Daywalker/Hecate in the cut:youngsabo: I knew the Natural Museum curator:patrice: was Dracula in the flesh, tho:krs: Dr. Sweet name gave it away:sas2:

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Dorian and Lily storyline getting boring...hope we get to the Mr. Hyde vs Power Couple battle soon. I assuming that's whats going to happen.

Ole boy is dracula :ehh: Swerved me...I'll admit.

Ethan/Tatanka/James Bond/Hecate shyt....I hope there's a big payoff.

I love this show but every story seems to be so distant from the others and the cast is so big now. Every week I have to go to like Penny Dreadful's website or IMDB to get names.

I want more convergence of plots.

Where were Ferdiand and Caliban this episode?

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
I guessed he was Dracula halfway through, when he declined to get coffee.

This season is good. But yeah I could care less and Dorian and Francine-stein.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
I guessed he was Dracula halfway through, when he declined to get coffee.

This season is good. But yeah I could care less and Dorian and Francine-stein.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
At first I thought he was the new guy from the museum, but as some have pointed out that would be TOO obvious.

But I'm sure that guy is a vampire servant.

(My understanding is that these vampires have some limited Day Walker abilities)

Well, If they're going with this, I'm glad at least they didn't drag it out for more episodes past the point where the audience/Internet figured it out.

I didn't fully understand everything that happened, but I thought this episode was great.

One thing I didn't see coming was that Captain Nemo is a fictional character in this world. At the rate they were going I expected to see all of the "League of Extraodinary Gentlemen" as living people.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
The music on this show is phenomenal

Such beautiful shots and sets too.

I'm glad they didnt try to string the reveal along all season like they did chandler as a werewolf in s1

I need more eva green fukkery. Happy vanessa is not the business

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well, If they're going with this, I'm glad at least they didn't drag it out for more episodes past the point where the audience/Internet figured it out.

I didn't fully understand everything that happened, but I thought this episode was great.

One thing I didn't see coming was that Captain Nemo is a fictional character in this world. At the rate they were going I expected to see all of the "League of Extraodinary Gentlemen" as living people.
Lowkey, Sir Malcolm under the cargo ship, could be a reference to Captain Nemo:ohhh::lupe:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Damn, Penny Dreadful busting out the blood 3 some with Dorian, Lilian, and their new recruit :wow:. I guess nothing says time for sex like slitting a pervert's throat. Lilian plans to amass an army of downtrodden women :ohhh:, she doesn't want equality but mastery.
Victor back to his arrogant self with plans to cure her :skip:.

Ethan has himself a vampire companion whether he wants to or not. Sir Malcolm making those racists fall back on the train :obama:. I swear anytime they show a scene in the Wild West it is gorgeous.

Dracula had to put his minion in check, "I'll let you know when its time to go after her" :ufdup:

John Claire used to be Vanessa's orderly in the mental hospital. I wonder if she inadvertently had :lupe:something to do with his death?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sir Malcolm ETHER 1880 CaCsucKKKas:smugbiden: Vanessa gotta grip on Cutthroat Therapist:ohhh: Dracula's House of Mirrors deception:banderas: Overzealous Daywalker bit the hand that feed:ufdup: EAThan's leftover bodies:birdman: Inspector's next on the menu:feedme: Hecate in the cut:whew: Frankenstein/Dr. Jekyl's inner-beast cypher:lupe: Dorian/Lily Bloody FUKKERY conquest:demonic: Caliban's past life revealed more by gramophone hypnosis:leon: Season 3 exterior/interior set-production's:ahh: decadent opulence PIFFNESS:ohlawd:

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Dorian/Lily/Justine Piru 3-way:huhldup:

Lily Beyonce. Dorian is Jay-Z. Justine is the first bee in the hive. :scusthov:
Caliban and Vanessa old brehs :merchant:
Funkenstein and Jekyll out here Voltroning they pettiness. :umad:nikkas in the lab like a couple exmajor record label producers trying to make a new hit.
Hecate trying to get in on the ground floor for Ethan's fukkery. She like "if you bout to pop off on nikkas I'm trying to squad up:manny:"
Tatanka and James Bond don't know whether they wanna kill Ethan or be My Two Dads. :jbhmm:
Even Dracula got that one homebody that say dumb shyt around broads and almost fukk it up for you. He was like yall need to :whoa:.
Caliban kill one kid on the boat, now all of a sudden he pedobear.:sitdown:

Corey Matthews

All Star
Daps
Dorian/Lily/Justine Piru 3-way:huhldup:

Lily Beyonce. Dorian is Jay-Z. Justine is the first bee in the hive. :scusthov:
Caliban and Vanessa old brehs :merchant:
Funkenstein and Jekyll out here Voltroning they pettiness. :umad:nikkas in the lab like a couple exmajor record label producers trying to make a new hit.
Hecate trying to get in on the ground floor for Ethan's fukkery. She like "if you bout to pop off on nikkas I'm trying to squad up:manny:"
Tatanka and James Bond don't know whether they wanna kill Ethan or be My Two Dads. :jbhmm:
Even Dracula got that one homebody that say dumb shyt around broads and almost fukk it up for you. He was like yall need to :whoa:.
Caliban kill one kid on the boat, now all of a sudden he pedobear.:sitdown:

Lol, I thought it was Caliban's Family