The Official Penny Dreadful Thread

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
In

Who was the broad on the train looking at the Scotland Yard cats? Was she in on the escape or just someone following Ethan?
that's one of the witches who was tryin to recruit Ethan to her side. Nikkas massacred all the agents on the train :damn:

-Dracula finally makes an appearance. Is he an agent of the devil? b/c it seems he's after Vanessa too.

-Old ass indian fighting like he Jackie Chan :russ:

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The Dracula intro was great but I'm more intrigued about how they handle Mr. Hyde. I want a Unholy Trinity with Lily, Dorian and Hyde :ohlawd: Vanessa's mentor The Cut Wife showing back up was surprising. The look she had when Vanessa left makes me think she might be the original and not a descendant. I'm kinda :russell: on the storyline for Frankenstein's Creature but I'm keeping an open mind. Sir Malcolm didn't even wait a full episode before getting another mysterious, ethnic sidekick :pachaha:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
-Dracula finally makes an appearance. Is he an agent of the devil? b/c it seems he's after Vanessa too.

Last season they explained he is more or less another half of Lucifer, sorta like his brother if I remember correctly. Dracula reigns on earth, while Lucifer reigns in Hell with both of them competing for Vanessa.

That was a hell of an introduction for Dracula :wow:.

Victor calling up Dr. Jekyll to try and tame Lily. Let's see how that works out for him :heh:.

John Clare starting to remember who he was :jbhmm:

Good seeing Ferdinand having Vanessa's pack :obama:. . He brings some humor to a very dark show, when he told Vanessa to "Do something about her hair" :pachaha:

Visually this remains one of the best shot shows on television :whoo:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Larry Holmes mansion sanctuary:merchant: Vanessa's vanity stricken:whoo: Featherhead came out the closet:skip: Sir Malcolm's recant of Africa's pillagery:wow: Lowkey, Sembene's real mountaintop burial:mjcry: Native American pops WWF tag-team:ooh: 'This land was build on skeletons':lawd: Ethan's train Gun Up & Clap Quick:huhldup: Caliban's Chilligan's Island trek walk:lupe: Frankenstein strung out on that heroin:scust: Dr. Jekyll in the cut:gladbron: Patti/Eva thespian aerobics:myman: Season 3's cinematography:cook: budget, tho:banderas: Plus, Dracula came thru:cape: and Snoop Dogg the building:dead:; without even being shown:krs: Pristine Macabre PIFF BACK for the faint of hearts:blessed:

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
-Hecate really out here going over sees for Ethan's wolfc*ck:lolbron:
-Dr. Jekyll gotta hit Lily with that Kama Sutra as Mr. Hyde. :shaq:
-Simbene:mjcry: Bruh didn't even get to have powers or nothin. I thought for sure dude was going to turn into like a Lion, Tiger, or Cheetah version of a werewolf. Nope he had to just be a magical negro with no real strength.

-Sir Malcolm and Tatanka bout to get get Ethan :ehh:

-I'm not too high on Eva Green as others are, but she's good enough. That new psychiatrist gotta be like the Apocalypse OG 1st Lesbian or something.

-Ferdinand still got that colorful black hairshow Perm.
-Wonder who this broad is that Lily and Dorian take under their wings :patrice:
-Frankenstein pretty useless now, kind of expect him to die.
-Dracula/Lucifer :whoo:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Solid premiere. Happy to have the show back

Got me curious to what Dracula looks like
At first I thought he was the new guy from the museum, but as some have pointed out that would be TOO obvious.

But I'm sure that guy is a vampire servant.

(My understanding is that these vampires have some limited Day Walker abilities)

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn't have pegged him as Dracula initially, but someone last week mentioned he would wind up being him. So the reveal at the end wasn't that shocking. The actor who plays him is doing a good job in his primary role though. I am curious as to how exactly he will use the info he is obtaining on Vanessa :lupe:

Victor should leave well enough alone :francis:. Dr. Jeklyll's lab though :ehh:

Telling that after hearing Vanessa's tragic past that even the therapist needed a smoke :wow:

Hell of a way to open the episode :whoo:. Dorian Gray knows how to bust his gun, and it makes sense why Lily would want to save that girl.

The relationship between Ethan and Kaetenay is still a bit murky. Ethan killed his family, but the man considers him a surrogate son. Could he have been the one to make him a were-man?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Holy shyt I had no idea he was Dracula. That straight up came out of nowhere and surprised the hell out of me. He's showing crazy restraint while in her presence but I should have picked up on it when he was talking about the dangerous. poisonous creatures that are frowned upon and not loved by God/the creator on last week. My only major issue is how these vamps walking around in the day time especially Dracula just working in a museum during the day teaching classes.

That therapist was straight up shaking after Nessa told her her life story. She was not ready for that shyt. Vanessa has really been through some shyt in only 2 seasons hell even I feel sorry for her at times. Victor and Dr. Jeckyl are gonna fukk around and create a disaster like he always does. Oh well let's see where this leads.