The official Parks and Recreation Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
This dude Chris buying Anne nipple cream.

Ron rocking out to Willie Nelson during the wine and cheese meeting :dj2:

Next week looks like goodbye to Anne and Chris, should be a really good episode.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I thought they did a really good job in the send-off of Chris and Anne. Like how they referenced a lot of stuff from the gifts that Chris gave the guys to Andy bringing up how he used to date Anne and the original reason why Leslie/Anne became friends. Also will miss April giving Anne a hard time.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
parks-and-recreation.jpg.r.nocrop.w610.h610.jpg

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
my favorite part of the ep was when jerry was saying all those heart felt things about ann and she gave him the :camby::camby:
and ron was like, i enjoyed a couple conversations we had together, and she was:wow: :to::sadbron: hard as hell off that line

i don't think the show will miss ann much, but chris was a funny ass character. I'm afraid to see what will happen to the show when chris leaves too

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very dope send off. I'm so glad that they brought Jerry back into a more prominent role. He killed me when he burned all his names into the box.

I'm still gone at him marrying one of the baddest chicks in Pawnee and having a stable full of bad ones as daughters. Ol girl from from Sweet Ums who Ann roughed up was fine as well.

Sucks to see these characters go. Leslie and Ann were so dope in the beginning and Chris was always full of laughs.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
just caught up...

should rashida leaving be a "big moment"?

cause i've been watching this show since the beginning and I really didnt give a fukk tbh.

but every little development in "The Office" got my full attention and i'm sure many others full attention.

so should it get attention, or is this show just kinda "meh" now? maybe i just associate it with the office era and nothing else will compare. even though this show is good quality, even better quality than 30 rock, I easily liked 30 Rock much better.

really interested in what people think, because either P&R doesnt leave a connection with people, or i'm completely losing my empathy, or tv shows just dont connect with me anymore.

Last edited:
Daps
just caught up...

cause i've been watching this show since the beginning and I really didnt give a fukk tbh.

but every little development in "The Office" got my full attention and i'm sure many others full attention.

so should it get attention, or is this show just kinda "meh" now? maybe i just associate it with the office era and nothing else will compare. even though this show is good quality, even better quality than 30 rock, I easily liked 30 Rock much better.

really interested in what people think, because either P&R doesnt leave a connection with people, or i'm completely losing my empathy, or tv shows just dont connect with me anymore.

She was just a lesser character. It would be a bigger deal if Leslie or Ron left.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
just caught up...

She was just a lesser character. It would be a bigger deal if Leslie or Ron left.

I gotta disagree.

Leslie and Ann are the show, cuzzins.

Ann was the straightwoman for Leslie's craziness. Really, most of the ish that got done in Pawnee was because Ann was a rare voice of reason there, and could prod Leslie into doing things because Leslie is in love with her (that's another topic, lol). I mean,

- challenging Sweetums with the corn syrup
- giving the elderly Sex Education
- stopping Paunch Burger from selling those big-ass sodas
- putting flouride in the water
- filling the ditch up in front of Ann's house

...are all a result of Ann convincing Leslie to do something, and I know i'm missing some. It's a formula, though.

Ann finds a problem > Ann tells Leslie > Leslie tries to get everyone else to help, and they don't want to > Leslie finds a way to get it done > Leslie's way doesn't work out the way she wanted > everyone helps Leslie get it done

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Yo this newest episode was hilarious.

The radio show hosts beefing/Andy calling into the show :dead:

Ron using the internet to get addresses to send his complaint letters he typed on a typewriter :dead: :dead: :dead:

Ben's reaction to getting that Game of Thrones chair :laff:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yo this newest episode was hilarious.

The radio show hosts beefing/Andy calling into the show :dead:

Ron using the internet to get addresses to send his complaint letters he typed on a typewriter :dead: :dead: :dead:

Ben's reaction to getting that Game of Thrones chair :laff:

Yeah, Ben's reaction to the throne was priceless with him making that stupid face. Also with him doing all that romantic stuff with Jerry.

Ron telling frozen yogurt to be ice cream or be nothing.