The official Parks and Recreation Thread

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Pretty incredible episode.

Ginuwine singing "My Pony" about Lil Sebastian.....and then the fukking hologram :dead:
Jean Ralphio's double ankle monitors - "Ya boy's a question on the baaaaaaar exaaaam!" :laff:

:dead::dead::dead:

Ben schooling them tech geeks at his own game then being crowned the architect:ahh:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blake from Workaholics hit Ben with "Nah bro", and I died. I knew it would be "nah" in place of "no". The Cones of Dunshire should become a real board game. Leslie's brain frying when she met the FLOTUS. The Star Wars scene and the meter running during the pep talk. Jerry name changing again. I'm glad he came back for real. The dude that's always yelling has really grown on me. I still can't believe that's Xena Warrior Princess with Duke Silver. I'm disgusted with myself about how attractive I find Mona-Lisa. I shouldn't like her that much and her being down for the incest four way was too much. Also, Ginuwine with the Quackson five and I hoped they'd do a joke about his tv performance. An amazing finale but I do have some gripes.

- Is Tom really running an Italian restaurant?
- It's awfully convenient how Leslie got the new job but is still in Pawnee (however, I am glad that it'll save a messy way just to bring her back)
- I wish depressed April was still a part of the show
- Andy's getting annoying
- I feel somewhat cheated that they did a three year time skip (I think Leslie's kids won't really matter)
- Did we really lose Ann and Chris for no reason?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Blake from Workaholics hit Ben with "Nah bro", and I died. I knew it would be "nah" in place of "no". The Cones of Dunshire should become a real board game. Leslie's brain frying when she met the FLOTUS. The Star Wars scene and the meter running during the pep talk. Jerry name changing again. I'm glad he came back for real. The dude that's always yelling has really grown on me. I still can't believe that's Xena Warrior Princess with Duke Silver. I'm disgusted with myself about how attractive I find Mona-Lisa. I shouldn't like her that much and her being down for the incest four way was too much. Also, Ginuwine with the Quackson five and I hoped they'd do a joke about his tv performance. An amazing finale but I do have some gripes.

- Is Tom really running an Italian restaurant?
- It's awfully convenient how Leslie got the new job but is still in Pawnee (however, I am glad that it'll save a messy way just to bring her back)
- I wish depressed April was still a part of the show
- Andy's getting annoying
- I feel somewhat cheated that they did a three year time skip (I think Leslie's kids won't really matter)
- Did we really lose Ann and Chris for no reason?
:what: u think they WANTED to get rid of chris and ann?

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the official statement:

“The news about Rob and Rashida is true — they will be leaving the show after the 13th episode of the upcoming season six. We’ve been working on their storyline (on and off) for four seasons now, and heading into this year, with the two of them contemplating parenthood, it felt like a natural time to move them into the next phase.

We absolutely love both Rashida and Rob, and will be sad to see them go. Rashida was one of the very first people we knew we wanted in the cast, and as important as Ann is to Leslie (and vice-versa), she’ll certainly never be far from Pawnee. Rob we initially thought we could only have for six or eight episodes, and we couldn’t be happier that he will have stuck around for 75.

They are wonderful, funny, committed actors, they’ve been a huge part of the Parks and Rec family, and we think we have a great Pawnee send-off in the works for them.”

so I'll go with "yes".

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
^^I'm pretty sure Ann and Chris leaving was a budget issue. As a show goes on, it tends to get more expensive and Rashida Jones and Rob Lowe aren't cheap members of the cast.

I thought they did a really good job with the finale, especially with the Unity concert. Having all the guest stars, I forgot Ginuwine was supposed to be Donna's cousin and the Lil Sebastion hologram with Ben still not getting the appeal :dead:

I think the time jump helps to get over some awkward moments with the kids and allows for the characters to be in different places in their lives, plus we got an appearance by :smugdraper:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Bump

I just binged the last 6 seasons.. I officially LOVE this show right now.

Sad it's on its last season..

Pratt/Ron/Rons wife is hilarious

Everyone is pretty hilarious actually but Ron is fukking hilarious.

His laugh, his run, Tanmy 2, the food he eats, when he got shot in the head, this shyt is stupid :mjlol:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I had never watched the show before. I had heard of characters like Lisa, Ron, and April and was aware of the rest. Then, a few weeks ago, I got on Netflix, bored and tired of going to each site and seeing depressing and hateful political, and I saw the show so I watched.

:banderas: Dope show.

My favorite so far has been the Halloween episode where Andy and April throw a Halloween party and Ron goes into Mr. Fix It mode and starts fixing their house. :mjlol: I just thought I'd up this thread to let everyone know that I've become a fan.

Ron Swanson is my spirit animal, brehs.

Last edited: