The official Parks and Recreation Thread

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/12/parks-and-rec-rashida-jones-rob-lowe_n_4261626.html

:damn: no more Rashida..

old-man-crying-gif.gif

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Is it finally coming back on this week? I hate how NBC always does this shyt.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does anyone know what the break was for? This is right up there with taking mid season finales etc. Just show me the damn season so I can enjoy.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First episode was my favorite. The '90s party was a dope thing in and of itself. Blossom Ann had me ready. Tatiana Maslany had me ready as well. Top 10 new girls whose yamp I want to tamp. I wish that Jam would be in more episodes because I find his character hilarious. Kristen Bell in that blue dress, DAMN.

The election episode was sad as hell to see Leslie lose like that. Ben's costume had me dead and it was funny as hell how April was shooting down Chris' attempts to cheer her up at every turn. I can't forget about Garry/Jerry/Larry's exceptional pumpkin carving skills. His wife and daughters are fine even in pumpkin form. I still get good laughs from the "Eggs, Bacon & Toast" scene.

I hope they bring the heat in the coming episodes. I dont' want this show's steam to cool off anytime soon.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Ayo I got subliminally ethered twice during the first ep.

- At the 90's Party Andy had on the Pacers jersey and trying to see whose name was on the back and it was his, I said "Oh that's not 90's, a personalized jersey is still okay...isn't it??" :ohmy:

- Tom was talmbat winning the bear, and then Ann came and bought it outright like a G. It never occurred to me to do that. If I go to the gattdam Dave & Busters' and see something I want, I hustles for tickets like a sucker.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The show is so consistently good, easily has one of my favorite casts on TV.

Ron being extra uncomfortable in dealing with that lifestyle lady in the second episode was hilarious. Along with him having to win at the deer shooting game in the 1st.

This dude Andy jumping in the dumpster twice :pachaha:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
They brought back the crazy screaming dude from Eagleton and he was funny.

Tom rebranding flouride and water with Leslie was good too.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't feeling the water/ T Dazzle story line. I've said it before that Jamm needs to have a more prominent reoccurring role. His inclusion yields so much damn funny. Also Jamm's crib with all that Asian influence and the hibachi grill was great. I ain't know he was hitting like that to have a Porsche 911 out there in them Pawnee streets.

I forgot how funny Ben was on his own. That board game he made up was silly as hell and seeing him OD about it was good. The whole firm being on his nuts because he was the best was a good break from the normal Parks episodes that we see. Leslie was looking like a tropical skittle in that suit. Also, shorty at the end who wanted to be the ledgerman looked pretty cute. I need to look her up again.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Wasn't feeling the water/ T Dazzle story line. I've said it before that Jamm needs to have a more prominent reoccurring role. His inclusion yields so much damn funny. Also Jamm's crib with all that Asian influence and the hibachi grill was great. I ain't know he was hitting like that to have a Porsche 911 out there in them Pawnee streets.

I forgot how funny Ben was on his own. That board game he made up was silly as hell and seeing him OD about it was good. The whole firm being on his nuts because he was the best was a good break from the normal Parks episodes that we see. Leslie was looking like a tropical skittle in that suit. Also, shorty at the end who wanted to be the ledgerman looked pretty cute. I need to look her up again.

I think they're using Jamm perfectly. Too much and you might start hating him. And I always love it when they show the nerdy/geeky Ben. Him being a GOD at the accounting firm was hilarious.

Why can't Leslie just have her job in the Parks department back? Did anyone take it? Actually, I thought she still had her job and was a councilwoman at the same time.

I was wondering this same shyt.