The official Parks and Recreation Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Really funny episode, especially the interactions between Andy and Ron.

Andy: I've found all 3 differences and circled them here.

Ron: Those are 2 different pictures son :comeon:

Good to Shauna pop back up again, those dimples :ohlawd:, also seeing Anne again as she had her baby.

Ben standing up for Larry :salute:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was feeling Tom with the Ja Rule slander and LOL at the kid saying that "I listen to music on CDs. The way that it was intended." That killed me because I agree.

The mini Leslie was dope and that binder was funny as hell. All I needed was a scene at JJ's.

April and Andy killed it at prom and Oren playing the mom was hilarious with the dog being the father.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I was feeling Tom with the Ja Rule slander and LOL at the kid saying that "I listen to music on CDs. The way that it was intended." That killed me because I agree.

The mini Leslie was dope and that binder was funny as hell. All I needed was a scene at JJ's.

April and Andy killed it at prom and Oren playing the mom was hilarious with the dog being the father.

Oren as April's mom :deadmanny:

Ron's story about going to the prom and leaving early to start his shift at work. He was 12 :bryan:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Good episode from Ben being drunk off the blueberry wine and bumping into Eagleton Ron in the woods from the country singer Chip clowning his father. The big news about Leslie and the way Andy gave her the speech in the diner because he thought she was getting a puppy :russ:

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
I think this was the funniest episode of the season. Lazy eye dude always kills it :dead:

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i ono... the show fell off to me.. i still check for it when i have spare time, but its just not funny anymore and lost most of its charm

tom is annoying... is there a word for an indian wigger... becuase that what he is

i dont think adam scott was ever that funny, better as the straight character

andy went full retard

retta is annoying and not funny either...

the comedy feels forced now

leslie looking like a clwon these days with the overdone make-up

seasons 2-4 are classic though