The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Apparently, the big Feb update is hotfix level shyt they're shining up so far. :wow: 3-4 months of nothing but poorly priced cosmetics.

343i really ain't shyt on the support front. MS should be in official lore for killing Master Chief.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Apparently, the big Feb update is hotfix level shyt they're shining up so far. :wow: 3-4 months of nothing but poorly priced cosmetics.

343i really ain't shyt on the support front. MS should be in official lore for killing Master Chief.

They just gotta figure out how to be a live service studio, which everyone knew would be an adjustment.

They're falling behind on their roadmap but they did say from the jump that the first season would be extra long to give the devs time after the holidays.

Infinite will have a super long lifespan and the new content will come. Just gotta ride out the early growing pains. Games have had much rougher starts and turned out just fine. The core gameplay is there they just gotta be better at spicing things up over time. They'll figure it out

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
They just gotta figure out how to be a live service studio, which everyone knew would be an adjustment.

They're falling behind on their roadmap but they did say from the jump that the first season would be extra long to give the devs time after the holidays.

Infinite will have a super long lifespan and the new content will come. Just gotta ride out the early growing pains. Games have had much rougher starts and turned out just fine. The core gameplay is there they just gotta be better at spicing things up over time. They'll figure it out

I don't think they should receive leniency considering the franchise, releases, time, and money behind them. Players need to keep their foot down. This is bush league level issues causing major problems with an AAA studio?

Just baffling how MS can lend their most prized franchise into 3 straight releases of incompetence. Then again, MCC had to be contracted out to actually work from what I know, so its possible the issues are entirely within 343i management/execs.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't think they should receive leniency considering the franchise, releases, time, and money behind them. Players need to keep their foot down. This is bush league level issues causing major problems with an AAA studio?

Just baffling how MS can lend their most prized franchise into 3 straight releases of incompetence. Then again, MCC had to be contracted out to actually work from what I know, so its possible the issues are entirely within 343i management/execs.
It’s a FTP game that launched with more content than lots of full priced games.

It’s only been out for 3 months.

More content will come.

Seems you just wanna complain at this point :francis:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Seems you just wanna complain at this point :francis:

It's the general sentiment the game is underwhelming when it comes to basic support, additional content since the game is anemic, and paltry store options even for those who WANT to become whales. They had an extra year, plus the venerable "beta" timeframe with MP from the Nov launch to campaign launch with no changes. But 3 months post launch is a reasonable dead timeframe for anything. :russ:

The only non-store change since Nov. was a playlist that was removed after two weeks. :dead:

You just wanna bootlick at any point. :francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's the general sentiment the game is underwhelming when it comes to basic support, additional content since the game is anemic, and paltry store options even for those who WANT to become whales. They had an extra year, plus the venerable "beta" timeframe with MP from the Nov launch to campaign launch with no changes. But 3 months post launch is a reasonable dead timeframe for anything. :russ:

The only non-store change since Nov. was a playlist that was removed after two weeks. :dead:

You just wanna bootlick at any point. :francis:
No there is no “general sentiment” individual people have individual opinions.

The game is still one of the most played on Xbox so apparently lots of people are still having fun with it.

Again, content wise, compared to most multiplayer games coming out recently FTP or full price Halo is doing ok. The content will come. They already announced a while ago the first season would take a while.

It is what it is at this point, if you are bored, play something else:manny:

But we don’t need you to come back every few days/weeks to tell other people how bored they should be.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
No there is no “general sentiment” individual people have individual opinions.

It certainly is. You even go to a white knight parrot cave like Reddit and it's the same there. Even the pros had to mention the lack of progress from 343i on Twitter.

The game is still one of the most played on Xbox so apparently lots of people are still having fun with it.

Currently tumbling out of the top ten.

It is what it is at this point, if you are bored, play something else:manny:

I do. I wasn't aware this is Meach's Safe Halo Thread where only stanning is allowed. :leon:

But we don’t need you to come back every few days/weeks to tell other people how bored they should be.

If you don't want the response, don't quote. You came in here with your sword and shield, as usual. :lolbron:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It certainly is. You even go to a white knight parrot cave like Reddit and it's the same there. Even the pros had to mention the lack of progress from 343i on Twitter.
You can find people on the internet saying pretty much anything. This is simply confirmation bias
Currently tumbling out of the top ten.
It’s only behind other titles that have had years to build content and audiences.

I do. I wasn't aware this is Meach's Safe Halo Thread where only stanning is allowed. :leon:

If you don't want the response, don't quote. You came in here with your sword and shield, as usual. :lolbron:
Like I said.

Seems at this point you just want to hear yourself repeating the same stuff over and over again.

Do you little buddy :cheers:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:usure:

Microsoft Stans:mjlol::mjlol:
Most games these days don’t even launch with both single and multiplayer.

Most multiplayer games launch with less than the 10 maps halo launched with.

Vangaurd launched with 16 but some of them are remastered maps from previous games.

Battlefield only has like 8 with no single player campaign.

And those are $60 games.

Halo multiplayer is FTP and has just as much of not more content.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Neither did infinite :mjlol::mjlol:

Microsoft Stans:mjlol::mjlol:
You might have had an argument if they were charging for multiplayer and not just the campaign
full