The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Chef

All Star
Daps
Loving the campaign on Heroic so far. It's just about right difficulty wise, with the exception of that Bassum fight :martin: I eventually beat him, but damn that boss is cheap :gucci: Out here jumping with the hammer like Jordan from the free throw line :mjtf:

The Cortana replacement AI comes off as a sociopath, though :patrice: I'm only at the anti-aircraft guns mission so I don't know if this will be a part of the story for later.

Enjoy that last boss fight. I wanted to smash my controller. :beli:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Enjoy that last boss fight. I wanted to smash my controller. :beli:

Just finished that on heroic last night. Game had me pressed just a lil bit in that last battle :francis:

Couldn’t wait to kill that bytch with the gravity hammer on some

7NwH.gif

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Loving the campaign on Heroic so far. It's just about right difficulty wise, with the exception of that Bassum fight :martin: I eventually beat him, but damn that boss is cheap :gucci: Out here jumping with the hammer like Jordan from the free throw line :mjtf:

The Cortana replacement AI comes off as a sociopath, though :patrice: I'm only at the anti-aircraft guns mission so I don't know if this will be a part of the story for later.
Oh you like hammers? You gonna love the final 2 boss fights:troll:

Just finished that on heroic last night. Game had me pressed just a lil bit in that last battle :francis:

Couldn’t wait to kill that bytch with the gravity hammer on some
7NwH.gif

as cheap as her movement n electric attacks are, the hardest part for me was that Chieftan.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Not sure what your opinion on content has to do with my post about the game being technically stable.

You also said that there were zero problems with Halo MCC launch. YES I REMEMBER YOU! You have zero credibility. 343 publicity apologizing for MCC matchmaking not connecting players and didn't fix the problem until a half year later.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
it allows ppl who care about customization to enjoy themselves. It takes some adjusting. Didn’t take me long during the flights. Everyone is diff tho. More options aren’t a bad thing.

I'm not sure how players are supposed to get used to get hit by friendly fire. You do realize that friendly fire are turned off in unranked games? Does that feel like Halo to you?

And in another previous post, you mention that this outline color is easier to see. Do you even read your own post and go through a thorough thought process about what you written? Are players supposed to adjust to accepting that they will always be noticable? Or are you speaking from the other perspective? Players should adjust to Halo not requiring the attention to detail anymore. Is this good for competitive play?

Homie I know you're a fraud. I lived and play through Halo CE, 2 and 3. You had all the smoke for trolls like @PS5 and @MeachTheMonster , using lies that these trolls couldn't call you out on.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm not sure how players are supposed to get used to get hit by friendly fire. You do realize that friendly fire are turned off in unranked games? Does that feel like Halo to you?

And in another previous post, you mention that this outline color is easier to see. Do you even read your own post and go through a thorough thought process about what you written? Are players supposed to adjust to accepting that they will always be noticable? Or are you speaking from the other perspective? Players should adjust to Halo not requiring the attention to detail anymore. Is this good for competitive play?

Homie I know you're a fraud. I lived and play through Halo CE, 2 and 3. You had all the smoke for trolls like @PS5 and @MeachTheMonster , using lies that these trolls couldn't call you out on.
I’m glad you’re here to call him out too, I’m just not experienced enough to call him out on his bullshyt but luckily you’re here to save the day :blessed:

Now if you can fill me in in what’s going on here because I have no clue what you’re talking about :yeshrug:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

huh? Fam you’ve been in this thread being a weirdo from jump. If you don’t like infinite don’t play it. It’s that simple. I’m not about to go back and forth with anyone over a video game on the internet. I don’t care what you like or don’t like.

also, I’m nice as fukk at Halo. Especially halo 1-3. Not coli measuring stick nice….I’m nice nice and I could care less if you believe me. Lol.

stop being a weirdo and go do something else with your free time.

I’m here in these Halo threads to assist anyones enjoyment of the game, regardless of skill level. Everyone eats. You other nikkas that’s here to troll or cry all day are taking up space.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I’m glad you’re here to call him out too, I’m just not experienced enough to call him out on his bullshyt but luckily you’re here to save the day :blessed:

Now if you can fill me in in what’s going on here because I have no clue what you’re talking about :yeshrug:

you’re a casual gamer that spends his days arguing over consoles. Think before you speak.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

yes, friendly fire is off in unranked playlists. First halo game to do it. Does it bother me? Nope, I don’t care about unranked playlists like that. I’m a competitive halo player, unranked shyt is for fun. It’s what I do if im bored. However, it’ll annoy those that frequently enjoy those type of modes. So I get that frustration. 343 is clearly trying something new and trying to counter a lot of stupid shyt teammates do to each other in those playlists. It’s a compromise they made. Maybe they will change it back with enough complaints. It’s still halo, minus friendly fire. You’ll live.

Also, yes changing your player outlines helps to spot friendly or enemies easier because the maps blend too well at times with red and blue Spartans. If you want to keep red and blue, you can do that. What the fukk are you crying about? It’s an option. You don’t need to use it. However some ppl are happy to be able to change colors. It ain’t that serious. Oh no, the Spartans aren’t fully red or blue anymore….lol.

Goodnight nikka. Stop crying.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You also said that there were zero problems with Halo MCC launch. YES I REMEMBER YOU! You have zero credibility. 343 publicity apologizing for MCC matchmaking not connecting players and didn't fix the problem until a half year later.
You acting like a weirdo in here.

You bump your head or something? :dahell:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
you’re a casual gamer that spends his days arguing over consoles. Think before you speak.
I always do Uway :yeshrug:
If you thought like me you would have caught the spoiler where I wrote I don’t know wtf he’s talking about which means I couldn’t be talking about you.

i see you on every night with I forget his name, he’s onyx ranked. I’m platinum 2 myself, I’m playing campaign, I got the colored skin for completing the weekly challenges. I’m juggling 3 little kids and an elderly person, run a grow and farm.

With all that, check the gamer tag. You can’t touch me in terms of playing. No sir, you would be the casual in comparison. So I’ll leave you with these 2 things…

1.) The tunic demo is no longer blocked so you can finally try it if you missed it last time (I did, it’s fantastic imo)

2.) I played flewfies adventure not because I’m a casual, but because I’m a father :win:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
huh? Fam you’ve been in this thread being a weirdo from jump. If you don’t like infinite don’t play it. It’s that simple. I’m not about to go back and forth with anyone over a video game on the internet. I don’t care what you like or don’t like.

also, I’m nice as fukk at Halo. Especially halo 1-3. Not coli measuring stick nice….I’m nice nice and I could care less if you believe me. Lol.

stop being a weirdo and go do something else with your free time.

I’m here in these Halo threads to assist anyones enjoyment of the game, regardless of skill level. Everyone eats. You other nikkas that’s here to troll or cry all day are taking up space.

Fam, you went back and forth with @PS5 talmbout how Halo 5 doesn't feel like a Halo game. Like I said homie, you had all the smoke for the trolls. I don't give a fukk how good you are, you sound like one of them Halo 2 and 3 scrubs that used to them MLG crowd If you don’t like "SMG/AR start don’t play it. It’s that simple."

And I fukks with 343 the long way. They actually listen to all the competitive players complaints about Halo CE to 4 and gave us Halo 5. I will forever be grateful for that.

And I fukks with Infinite too. 343 actually listen to scrubs and competitive players and did their best to please both crowds. The current maps sucks but the foundation is good.

A whole lot of contradiction on what's Halo and what's not, what feel like Halo, I'm just pointing them out. I holla at you on a later date. Good night.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fam, you went back and forth with @PS5 talmbout how Halo 5 doesn't feel like a Halo game. Like I said homie, you had all the smoke for the trolls. I don't give a fukk how good you are, you sound like one of them Halo 2 and 3 scrubs that used to them MLG crowd If you don’t like "SMG/AR start don’t play it. It’s that simple."

And I fukks with 343 the long way. They actually listen to all the competitive players complaints about Halo CE to 4 and gave us Halo 5. I will forever be grateful for that.

And I fukks with Infinite too. 343 actually listen to scrubs and competitive players and did their best to please both crowds. The current maps sucks but the foundation is good.

A whole lot of contradiction on what's Halo and what's not, what feel like Halo, I'm just pointing them out. I holla at you on a later date. Good night.
why you still duckin me in CE tho? you called me a retard that doesn't play CE, prove it.

according to you because I was happy fiesta was back that was somehow proof I dont play CE.

"eschuram wants you to prove your legend? time to prove it"-The Weapon, Halo Infinite