The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I been holding my own on Heroic :ehh: Definitely gonna have to run up legendary if I do a second playthrough

To all you bytchass “high value target” brutes out there

you-gone-get-this-work-loaded-lux.gif

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I been holding my own on Heroic :ehh: Definitely gonna have to run up legendary if I do a second playthrough

To all you bytchass “high value target” brutes out there

you-gone-get-this-work-loaded-lux.gif

That m41 clutch for marines, onlything better is sentinel beam

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I’ve been doing lots of exploring and finding stuff that has not been listed on Mapguides.

What’s great about this game is that you don’t have to wait until you have enough Valor to unlock dope shyt like the S7 Flexfire Sniper Rifle. That rifle is located on top of the mountain between the three Anti Aircraft Gun Island right next to the peak with the weird UNSC stuffed toy.

The Wasp is located in at least two different areas I’ve found so far. One north on an island of the Eastside Forerunner mission that you see Banshees for the first time next to the bridge and another Wasp is on the Southside peaks near some rocket launcher skimmers.

There are secret caves that has special variant weapons too.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’ve been doing lots of exploring and finding stuff that has not been listed on Mapguides.

What’s great about this game is that you don’t have to wait until you have enough Valor to unlock dope shyt like the S7 Flexfire Sniper Rifle. That rifle is located on top of the mountain between the three Anti Aircraft Gun Island right next to the peak with the weird UNSC stuffed toy.

The Wasp is located in at least two different areas I’ve found so far. One north on an island of the Eastside Forerunner mission that you see Banshees for the first time next to the bridge and another Wasp is on the Southside peaks near some rocket launcher skimmers.

There are secret caves that has special variant weapons too.
If you clear FOB Hotel, there are always 2 banshees sittin there right in front of the base too.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Campaign is raw uncut cocaina.
Pissed co-op isn't ready but I'm still enjoying it solo.
Love the direction they've taken the story. Went from bang bang entertainment sci-fi shooter to almost like a heroic love story.
FPS' normally struggle on the story side of things but they've done a good job elevating the writing overall. At least, as far as I've gotten.
"Humans call you savior. The covenant called you demon. We call you prey" is one of the coldest lines in video game history.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
This is a great campaign.

the open world part is amazing but those forerunner structures had me like :ld: after about the 3rd one. Game is fun as hell while being challenging on heroic but yeah my only complaint is I wish there was more varied locations.

The open world fukkery is on par w battlefield 3 multiplayer and that's prob the best compliment I can give a game on the fukkery meter. I can only imagine the shyt ima get into once co op drop :ohlawd:

Chef

All Star
Daps
:picard:

One of the Brute brothers has Locke’s helmet as a trophy and a necklace of Spartan fingers. He beat the brakes of Locke and let him live as a message to the humans. :demonic::pachaha:
9wfp7yg81b581.png
"Man, that Spartan Locke sure did know how to get ahead - which is why Hyperius used his helmet as arm decoration!" - Glibnub

:sadcam:

We need that story DLC yesterday.

Last edited: