The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Campaign is raw uncut cocaina.
Pissed co-op isn't ready but I'm still enjoying it solo.
Love the direction they've taken the story. Went from bang bang entertainment sci-fi shooter to almost like a heroic love story.
FPS' normally struggle on the story side of things but they've done a good job elevating the writing overall. At least, as far as I've gotten.
"Humans call you savior. The covenant called you demon. We call you prey" is one of the coldest lines in video game history.

The Banished do be talking that shyt. Even the grunts, elites and jackals be having me laughing. One of these mufukkas was like, do not be afraid, he can't aim after I missed a few shots in a row. I just got to zeta halo but damn, dope game.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Need new maps badly. It feels like there's only like 4 maps in this game and they're mostly the same.
I don’t think the number of maps is that bad, it’s just that they all kinda follow the same design.

I want some of those unique maps from Halo 3 to mess around in.

at least they added back in fiesta :ohlawd:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Really need that mission select. Cleared all FOBs, Banished Outposts, High Value Targets, UNSC Distress Signals, n fully upgraded my equipment. Cant go back n get skulls unless i start a new game.

I feel like an idiot for not upgradin my equipment till after i beat the game. All i had was the 40 percent cool down on the grapple. Sure coulda used these cloaked thrusters for the last 2 bosses. Then again im kinda known for makin life unnecessarily hard for myself.:francis:

Its funny how the Blood Shadow coating you find in the campaign look better than all the paid for coatings in multiplayer. Wish we got it for vehicles too.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Loving the campaign on Heroic so far. It's just about right difficulty wise, with the exception of that Bassum fight :martin: I eventually beat him, but damn that boss is cheap :gucci: Out here jumping with the hammer like Jordan from the free throw line :mjtf:

The Cortana replacement AI comes off as a sociopath, though :patrice: I'm only at the anti-aircraft guns mission so I don't know if this will be a part of the story for later.