The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I normally main two BRs in the campaign to get my aim better in multiplayer. Thats dope they let you carry two battle rifles (the other being a variant). However I just saw I’m two points away from unlocking the Impact Commando so I’ll probably just main the regular BR and Impact Commando since it has a higher ammo capacity and longer range.

The Flexfire Sniper is dope as shyt they better never put that shyt in Multiplayer. That’s the most OP weapon in the game IMO.

Curious about the Hydra variant but not that curious.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man, fukk the Escharum fight on legendary. Had me grapplin every 2 seconds like spiderman n shyt

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just got the True Test of Legends achievement. Watchin the final cutscene now.

Harbinger was easier than Escharum.

never fightin these bosses on legendary again.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Whats up with that legendary ending after the credits tho? I hope they dont go in the direction i think they goin:gucci:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I’m trying to collect as much as I can before I beat the game. Still got a some propaganda towers and a 8 more spartan cores to go. Missing some skulls. Don’t care about audio logs. 150 valor points away from unlocking the rockethog.

I can’t believe they wanted to make the game bigger. How are y’all regular Xbox One players doing? Are y’all able to see the entire world when you’re on top of mountain or does the draw distance get very blurry? Game looks incredible on Xbox Series X.

I bet they limited the world just so Xbox One players wouldn’t get left behind. This is not going to be the first party game that will push Xbox Series X to its limits. Maybe Fable will.