The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Halo 1.- 3 great story telling.

Halo 4 - 6 progressively worse story telling.

How the fukk you go from Cortana and Guardians taking over back to this Planet of the Apes shyt?

i read the spoilers shyt still dont make sense.
Reject humanity, return to monke.

4xQ6dxv.jpg

Chef

All Star
Daps

How the fukk you go from Cortana and Guardians taking over back to this Planet of the Apes shyt?

Facts. I beat the campaign last night. I’m mixed on the story, it’s not bad but it focus on cleaning up the story opposed to pushing it forward. It felt like they wanted to go the ODST route with the narrative but didn’t nail it.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Everyone didn't like the Halo 5 story so I think this one did everything it could to disassociate itself from it, but I don't know if that was the right thing to do. :yeshrug:

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
The chit talking the brutes be doin be having me furious, great campaign, can't say the same about the dullness of the multiplayer, but they got time to fix it, heard they dropping a roadmap in january.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Don't understand how you get six years for this and the game crashes more than Volvo testing facilities.

343 not dropping a patch either for like another month smh. :francis:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Havent had a single crash on XSX and I've basically played this everyday since MP dropped

It's related to their PC build, and usually happens on respawning. Console gets it much less frequently.

343 acknowledged, and said a patch was coming when the campaign hit, but they didn't even release it. :mjlol: In fact, Big Team Battle is currently busted and crashes 90% of the time right now. Not sure if it's the same on console...

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It's related to their PC build, and usually happens on respawning. Console gets it much less frequently.

343 acknowledged, and said a patch was coming when the campaign hit, but they didn't even release it. :mjlol: In fact, Big Team Battle is currently busted and crashes 90% of the time right now. Not sure if it's the same on console...

Makes sense. This why I avoid playing PC unless I'm absolutely forced to

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Don't understand how you get six years for this and the game crashes more than Volvo testing facilities.

343 not dropping a patch either for like another month smh. :francis:
I had multiple freezes on Day 1 but it’s been smooth sailing ever since then.