The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
it's part of the definition:

saying "Halo subreddit temporarily shutdown because angry gamers won't stop being bad" could mean a lot of different things. but I definitely know what they mean when they say "...angry gamers won't stop being toxic a$$holes"
This catch all term didnt start being widely used till 5 years ago. People need a thesaurus.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Hell no it doesn’t take less skill. There’s skill involved in seeing your enemy FIRST and shooting them before they see you.

FACTS

I just want to piggyback off this comment, if I may. This skill you just described doesn't exist in non-swat/no-shield games. No Cap! Strafing left and right and shooting down an enemy shield is overrated. This is the way Halo is meant to be played.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
The connection issues are horrible. The game is good but it needs to fix that and add better maps

Watching pro scrims and the Raleigh qualifier is laughable because they have to switch teams/to observer, start and restart just to so everyone can connect and play

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
The fact that you need to do this, is all the reason they need to get rid of personal colors and go back to red vs blue.

I think I died more times from friendly fire in Infinite in the two weeks that it was released than any others Halo life time combine.

I love trying to return the flag in CTF, and the Spartan Ally outline conflicting with the Enemy flag outline.

it allows ppl who care about customization to enjoy themselves. It takes some adjusting. Didn’t take me long during the flights. Everyone is diff tho. More options aren’t a bad thing.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what synonym would you prefer?
Appalling? Abhorrent? Disrespectful? I dunno man i didnt expect this to turn into an argument, if u like the word keep usin it for everything negative

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every-time I see an adult use the word toxic I want to throw a dictionary at them. Do we really not know any other words to call something bad?
I played a match of Halo Infinite the other day and some random kept yapping about the game being all bots and 343 sucks yadda yadda. Suffice to say, it was quite pestiferous.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The connection issues are horrible. The game is good but it needs to fix that and add better maps
From launch till like two days ago I seemingly had perfect connections.

Now last couple days matches are all laggy, getting hit from behind walls, messed up hit detection, etc.

Hopefully they get it together soon. I was having so much fun with the game.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
From launch till like two days ago I seemingly had perfect connections.

Now last couple days matches are all laggy, getting hit from behind walls, messed up hit detection, etc.

Hopefully they get it together soon. I was having so much fun with the game.
Same. I also lose server connection in the menu after quick resumes and have to restart the game everytime it happens.