The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I noticed with other games(not just Halo) that quick resume fukks up matchmaking. If its a gMe i know im gonna be playin multi i just exit out outta habit.
Start -> Press ‘X’ -> Pick Account has been a godsend. Now I won’t even have to restart. :ahh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need some classic Halo maps to fulfill my nostalgic itch.

Lockout, Guardian, Hang em High, Midship etc. I love old maps in new games.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

There was an interview with Joe Staten where he said we can expect them to drop new maps over time and that bringing in classic maps to Infinite would be an excellent idea. We’ll likely get them eventually

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
They nerfed this too hard

It was arguably OP during the BTB test flights and was by far my most effective weapon, but they nerfed the HELL out of it now :picard:

Used to be 3-4 shots for an easy kill now its like 5-6 unless you charge it, which makes no sense because its technically a plasma explosive weapon. 3 shots to the face at close range should fukking melt somebody:heh: it’s down there with the disruptor as low-tier weapons that need buffs

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

if the forge is anything like 5's best believe we gettin the classics. Forgers did such a good job 343 made a rotating CE playlist for 5 based off the forge maps people made.

if there's one thing 343 did better than Bungie, it was Forge mode. 5's Forge was next level.

gimme BG, Sidewinder, Death Island, n Battle Creek:banderas:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Dre Space Age

coli wouldn't let me pm you, but I bought more rockstars. if u dont drink caffeine n wanna buy cans but want free codes ill give them to you as I drink em. already got 1 ready for you. I try to only drink 1 in the am n 1 after work tho so I can't give em to you all at once.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
@Dre Space Age

coli wouldn't let me pm you, but I bought more rockstars. if u dont drink caffeine n wanna buy cans but want free codes ill give them to you as I drink em. already got 1 ready for you. I try to only drink 1 in the am n 1 after work tho so I can't give em to you all at once.
Oh shyt! Thank you!!!! I pmd