The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm trash :mjlol: Need to practice but too busy on Destiny. 100% going to make time for the campaign, but Ghallahorn is back on the 7th. I need a 30 hour day. I do want to squad up with the brehs, the fukkery sounds too good to pass up.

Great time to be a Halo style game fan:wow:

If you ever see me playing online just hit me up or join the fireteam. I’m down to play with whoever whenever I’m on

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
Changing FOV makes all the difference, absolutely killing it now ....best multiplayer out there...it's soo intense and fun at the same time. Genuinely don't care if I die or lose .

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
it will affect performance in theory, since with a wider FOV it has to render more stuff. but you won't notice it if the difference isn't enough to drop the framerate below the 60fps cap.
In the menu it says it will “impact” performance.

Was wondering if any console players had tested it yet.

I know on PC you kinda set it how you want. But console is usually consistent.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
yellow enemies are easier to see. Purple friendlies is also recommended as well. But def yellow for enemies.

The fact that you need to do this, is all the reason they need to get rid of personal colors and go back to red vs blue.

I think I died more times from friendly fire in Infinite in the two weeks that it was released than any others Halo life time combine.

I love trying to return the flag in CTF, and the Spartan Ally outline conflicting with the Enemy flag outline.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
You can view it on halotracker.com along with a ton of other stats
Didn’t realize how only slightly above-average I was until last night. Them guys were good and you played better than usual. You should ask him what his dead zone settings are. He told me but I wasn’t listening.

Theoretically y’all should’ve won that CTF since I was the weakest link but it’s only due to years of playing Halo since the OG Xbox that I’m able to make crucial plays to win the game no matter how ass I am.

He was wrecking the Bots on the highest difficulty level before you came. He was like “You’re not gonna get better until you’re able to kill these bots fast.” Them bots were fukking me up. I only started racking up kills when I switched to the Sniper and started noscoping.

His custom game settings were Free For All BR Starts, Sniper Secondary. Veteran Bots. So not only did we have to fight the bots we had to fight each other. I need to learn how to create custom games too.

Last edited: