The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
So SWAT mode

What's crazy is, SWAT takes less skill than regular slayer.

I've been thinking SWAT needs to be like S&D in CoD, you don't respawn after you die, whoever team dies first wins the round. That would make it feel more tactical rather than spawn and die instantly because a nikka knew where you was gonna spawn at and headshotted you

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
What's crazy is, SWAT takes less skill than regular slayer.

I've been thinking SWAT needs to be like S&D in CoD, you don't respawn after you die, whoever team dies first wins the round. That would make it feel more tactical rather than spawn and die instantly because a nikka knew where you was gonna spawn at and headshotted you
Hell no it doesn’t take less skill. There’s skill involved in seeing your enemy FIRST and shooting them before they see you. I played SWAT on MCC two months ago them matches had a nikka sweating bricks its like a horror movie. And If you wanna emulate this experience to see what I’m talking about then play bots on the hardest difficulty level and give them snipers. You’ll mostly be dying the instance they see you cause them fukkers don’t miss. You even die when they throw grenades at you, their grenade throwing skills is perfect.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Hell no it doesn’t take less skill. There’s skill involved in seeing your enemy FIRST and shooting them before they see you. I played SWAT on MCC two months ago them matches had a nikka sweating bricks its like a horror movie. And If you wanna emulate this experience to see what I’m talking about then play bots on the hardest difficulty level and give them snipers. You’ll mostly be dying the instance they see you cause them fukkers don’t miss. You even die when they throw grenades at you, their grenade throwing skills is perfect.

This only holds true for the first few months and then nikkas start knowing the map like the back of their hands and start knowing the spawn points. Then after that if you fall behind early you always lose.

Maybe this game gonna fix that issue with more dynamic spawns but I think the mode needs a lil overhaul

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Got a gold Assault Rifle n gold Warthog cuz i bought the Halo themed Rockstar drinks. The skins look good n I’m a caffeine junkie so it was worth it. The codes are located on the tabs of the drinks
Facts!

I just hate that you gotta buy the Space Station armor in the store if you want to match. Guess that's why Rockstar didn't have the matching armor

Cool, basically a traditional multiplayer. Grenade spam might be crazy though

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Got a gold Assault Rifle n gold Warthog cuz i bought the Halo themed Rockstar drinks. The skins look good n I’m a caffeine junkie so it was worth it. The codes are located on the tabs of the drinks
Wait what how do i get this

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wait what how do i get this
Go to a gas station or grocery store, look for Rockstar drinks with Master Chef on em
halo-infinite-rockstar-energy.jpg

when you pop open the tab, under the tab theres a code to put on rockstars website. Theyll give you a code to out into HaloWaypoint to get the skins and some double exp boosts. Think its 6 cans in total to get everything.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Every-time I see an adult use the word toxic I want to throw a dictionary at them. Do we really not know any other words to call something bad?
it's part of the definition:

3: extremely harsh, malicious, or harmful
// toxic sarcasm

saying "Halo subreddit temporarily shutdown because angry gamers won't stop being bad" could mean a lot of different things. but I definitely know what they mean when they say "...angry gamers won't stop being toxic a$$holes"