The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Halo 3 was fire :wow:... my favorite so far...finding Cortana and escaping High Charity :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

I hated Halo 2 tho..it seems like it took more firepower to defeat an enemy and ammunition was limited

I like the navigation system on Halo 3 ODST but if Master Chief aint in it, it aint Halo :ufdup:

on to Halo Reach:demonic:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Halo 3 was fire :wow:... my favorite so far...finding Cortana and escaping High Charity :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

I hated Halo 2 tho..it seems like it took more firepower to defeat an enemy and ammunition was limited

I like the navigation system on Halo 3 ODST but if Master Chief aint in it, it aint Halo :ufdup:

on to Halo Reach:demonic:
The warthog run was way more fun in 3 than CE. Great campaign

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Halo-Infinite-Menu-Leak.jpg

halo-infinite-menu-leak-2-skulls.jpeg

halo-infinite-menu-leak-3.jpeg

halo-infinite-menu-leak-4.jpeg

alleged leak. Take it with a grain of salt.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
In their latest insider video Devs said they’re doing another flight where more people will be invited and will include 4v4 PVP and Big Team Battle

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
The difficulty is turned up a notch on Halo 4 :whoo:feels next gen too

I'm on the mission where your on the big a$$ tank moving through enemies and destroying the gold/red eyeball thing and all of a sudden the tank and the graphics disappears and i can move but i cant go anywhere. it looks like im floating around. I press last checkpoint but it keeps happening. looks like ima have to start the mission from the beginning :unimpressed: the mission is fun tho
full

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The difficulty is turned up a notch on Halo 4 :whoo:feels next gen too

I'm on the mission where your on the big a$$ tank moving through enemies and destroying the gold/red eyeball thing and all of a sudden the tank and the graphics disappears and i can move but i cant go anywhere. it looks like im floating around. I press last checkpoint but it keeps happening. looks like ima have to start the mission from the beginning :unimpressed: the mission is fun tho
full

I just finished Halo 4 last night myself. I'm all caught up on the campaigns now :steviej:

Also we getting that December 8 release:wow: