:dead: at hijacking Gizmo's thread.
Hijacked his thread like a Ghost in multiplayer:wow:
d39veyz-8e1f3539-e76b-480a-bc09-3be904beaf02.jpg

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
3 was my favorite back in the day but even now that shyt a lil too slow for me :patrice: I get why people prefer that though because it forces you to be efficient with your movement and decision making

I actually hadn’t played 5 until a few days ago and have been enjoying the multiplayer :ehh:

Nah fukk all that. I still randomly play halo 3 multiplayer to this day. That was the best FPS multiplayer shooter i ever played. Put in hours to reach rank 50 general.

The sniping on that game was so satisfying :banderas:

I couldnt stand halo after Reach. Ill give this a shot though but im honestly looking more forward to the single player as their campaign mode is :wow:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Nah fukk all that. I still randomly play halo 3 multiplayer to this day. That was the best FPS multiplayer shooter i ever played. Put in hours to reach rank 50 general.

The sniping on that game was so satisfying :banderas:

I couldnt stand halo after Reach. Ill give this a shot though but im honestly looking more forward to the single player as their campaign mode is :wow:

is this you breh?:troll:

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Halo MCC has 1,2,3,odst,Reach,4.

story wise, the timeline is

Reach,CE(aka 1),2,ODST,3,4,5

release order is

CE,2,3,ODST,Reach,4,5

Reach n onward will feel more modern. For me I personally prefer the originals.

My God bro. I would try 1 and then 2. Sad you miss that launch in 01 holy shyt
played the first part and made it out the ship w Cortana. I like how its fast moving if that make sense & the shooting feels satisfying. Fun game so far :wow:

Reach was listed above CE Anniversary but ima go in release order

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
played the first part and made it out the ship w Cortana. I like how its fast moving if that make sense & the shooting feels satisfying. Fun game so far :wow:

Reach was listed above CE Anniversary but ima go in release order
Glad you like it. :smile: Halo 1 still has a great combat loop. The enemy AI is still better than most modern games. What difficulty you playin on?