Supporter
Daps
c2cqd4w0g6h71.jpg

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THE WARTHOG CONTROL IS IMPROVED AFTER CE :unimpressed:

I just finished CE but man driving that thing is terrible :picard: i had to do the last mission 5X :gucci:
It is. Also, up the sensitivity on your gamepad if you need to.

the Maw hog run is hard because of all the blockades n weird paths it makes you take. You aint gotta worry about that again in the rest of the Halos. Theres other vehicle runs but its smoother

now that you finished CE, whatd you think overall?

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
It is. Also, up the sensitivity on your gamepad if you need to.

the Maw hog run is hard because of all the blockades n weird paths it makes you take. You aint gotta worry about that again in the rest of the Halos. Theres other vehicle runs but its smoother

now that you finished CE, whatd you think overall?
the shooting and pace is A1...but its definitely a grind. I was going in circles a lot & kept thinking to myself how long is this mission? and have i been here before?... if the red arrows w/ the distance were static instead of the enemy radar i think i would have enjoyed it more.

im looking forward to how the newer games play but im definitely hooked. im about to play 2 now.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the shooting and pace is A1...but its definitely a grind. I was going in circles a lot & kept thinking to myself how long is this mission? and have i been here before?... if the red arrows w/ the distance were static instead of the enemy radar i think i would have enjoyed it more.

im looking forward to how the newer games play but im definitely hooked. im about to play 2 now.
2—onward dont got as many rooms that look the same. It was a problem in CE inside the forerunner buildins n hallways in covenant ships.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Good shyt I’m about halfway through 5 now myself. I beat 1-3 back in the day but I gotta catch up on the others real quick:mjgrin:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good shyt I’m about halfway through 5 now myself. I beat 1-3 back in the day but I gotta catch up on the others real quick:mjgrin:
5s story is :francis:

4s was straight.

Reach had a pretty good ending, i aint gonna spoil it. Marty killed it on the music for that epilogue mission too:mjcry:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
5s story is :francis:

4s was straight.

Reach had a pretty good ending, i aint gonna spoil it. Marty killed it on the music for that epilogue mission too:mjcry:

I’m still laughing at the fact that I’m playing as Luke Cage:russ:

The story is whatever but the gunfights are fun on Heroic. I been tryna get in at least a couple multiplayer matches daily as well. I gotta close some ground with the online skill gap before Infinite drops tho I ain’t trying to be food out here for the die hards :whoa:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m still laughing at the fact that I’m playing as Luke Cage:russ:

The story is whatever but the gunfights are fun on Heroic. I been tryna get in at least a couple multiplayer matches daily as well. I gotta close some ground with the online skill gap before Infinite drops tho I ain’t trying to be food out here for the die hards :whoa:
I hope Lockes in Infinite so they can give him more story. He got a cool background as a former ONI assassin.

The least sweaty ways to work on your skill is in quickplay honestly. No bullshyt gimmicks n itll still have average to good players compared to ranked or Warzone. You played Infection mode yet? Prolly the best version of it compared to 3,Reach, n 4.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I hope Lockes in Infinite so they can give him more story. He got a cool background as a former ONI assassin.

The least sweaty ways to work on your skill is in quickplay honestly. No bullshyt gimmicks n itll still have average to good players compared to ranked or Warzone. You played Infection mode yet? Prolly the best version of it compared to 3,Reach, n 4.

Not yet, just quickplay and a little bit of BTB. I been tryna grind my fundamentals and understand all the weapons. Infinite will make practicing a lot easier but I’ve been having fun getting my reps in just jumping into the fray and focusing on my gunplay & teamwork:ehh:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not yet, just quickplay and a little bit of BTB. I been tryna grind my fundamentals and understand all the weapons. Infinite will make practicing a lot easier but I’ve been having fun getting my reps in just jumping into the fray and focusing on my gunplay & teamwork:ehh:
Best word of advice, juat like Halo 1, Halo 5 is all about pistol play. Press Y button as soon as you respawn. Thank me later:ufdup:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps

If Locke don't make it back imma feel some type of way for real :beli: