PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I read it all. :ld:

And no I don't want the game to "fail"

I just can't pass up these wide open jokes :pachaha:

Suits trying to force shyt that ain't ready.....they haven't learned from Cyberpunk yet I see
I hate narratives. nikkaz act like cyberpunk was the first game released with bugs n shyt. Ark was unplayable, Little big planet didn't work for the first year and had to be re-released a year later. Halo MCC had certain issues the first year.

Cyberpunk worked fine day one of you had a good PC or a series x so Sony gamers who had the game pulled are the ones screaming foul :umad: But even if the game worked like it does now, the PS5 can't handle crowds so the streets are empty.

When are YOU gonna learn from cyberpunk?

We don't believe you, you need more people.. literally :damn:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
I always read the thread title too fast. shyt looking like 'Halo delayed indefinitely'. :whew:

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
I got a email saying I was part of the testing but never got the follow up email. Anyone know what’s up?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I got a email saying I was part of the testing but never got the follow up email. Anyone know what’s up?

Tomorrow you should get another email telling you to goto the halo waypoint site with instructions to download the tech preview through the xbox insider app on your console

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Emails came through for the flight. It says check your messages on Halo Insider for the instructions, and there's no messages :skip:. Looks like their shyt is getting hammered.

Nevermind, had to go to the insider section to get the instructions, just to be told to download the Xbox Insider App :skip:.

Last edited: