The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This you homie?

You're not a CE player. You're a fiesta player. And I meant no offense calling you a retard. You like fiesta, so wear that retard title as a badge of honor. You earned it. Besides, games are cater to your type, meanwhile salty players who prefer competitive settings like myself get the short end of the stick.
so the fact im glad Infinite has Fiesta means im not a main CE player? tell more more:dahell:

again, meet my squad in CE since u about that life:wtb:

edit: by the way, you still haven’t shown me the post where i said CE wasnt Halo. Unless you’re a high school dropout, then you know its critical to provide citations when making claims. Please show me the post where i said such things, thank you! :smile:

edit 2: did you know Fiesta is also part of CEs playlists in the MCC? You can find it when you select Action Sack! The more you know! :smile:

edit 3:my CE squad only players Slayer n CTF. no fiesta to bail you out :smile:

Last edited:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

Really good individual sensitivities for the zoom levels. Feels smooth zooming in compared to default.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Man, the more I play the more glaring the network issues become. Melee is kind of wonky too, but I'm sure its because of the network stuff on top of the busted-yet-broken homing melee.

Not game breaking, but they should have something for this on the next patch.