The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk if it was just the last 4 matches I played but it feels too... easy? I destroyed the team like wtf. Went damn near 20 and 0. Like I could be on the phone and be casually playing and destroying nikkas entire careers.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Idk if it was just the last 4 matches I played but it feels too... easy? I destroyed the team like wtf. Went damn near 20 and 0. Like I could be on the phone and be casually playing and destroying nikkas entire careers.
Are you on PC? I heard PC dudes giving console brehs hell on this game :mjlol:

Disabling min/maximum framerate seems to have fixed the stutter problem I was having on mine. But then it completely crashed my computer :beli:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Disabling min/maximum framerate seems to have fixed the stutter problem I was having on mine. But then it completely crashed my computer :beli:
I set my min to 120 n my max to 120 since im playin on my tv. Ran stable no crashes

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wanted to compare the Series X n PC performance last night but by the time the xbox version was ready i was fukked up. I remember playin n havin fun but thats about it:mjlol:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Lmao watching twitch and this guy is ranting about controller aim assist. He claims in the original halo there wasn't this much aim assist and now they want everyone to do good so they increased the aim assist.
M&K players whining about aim assist has to be the most annoying complaint in gaming. Shut the fukk up already. M&K will always be more accurate for the average gamer.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

PC. I use a dualsense to play. Halo is the only MP that feels right with a controller.

I didn't have any stutter issues and I have min/max framerate on. I set both to 120fps though and cranked resolution scale to 90% to get a smooth 110~120fps.