The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Daps
shyt's lit so far, the FPS streets have been STARVING for Halo's hopeful return to glory for years now. :mjcry::wow: My only complaint so far is the ball in oddball ain't a one hit kill anymore; you should have some means of defending yourself if you're maintaining ball control. :dame::troll:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
shyt's lit so far, the FPS streets have been STARVING for Halo's hopeful return to glory for years now. :mjcry::wow: My only complaint so far is the ball in oddball ain't a one hit kill anymore; you should have some means of defending yourself if you're maintaining ball control. :dame::troll:
If you can't kill somebody with one hit while you got balls in your hands then what's the point :shaq2:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If and when they tweak the pistol we gon eat a lot more. The game looks and feels good. I’m proud of 343 digging deep and coming with something that’s fun

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao watching twitch and this guy is ranting about controller aim assist. He claims in the original halo there wasn't this much aim assist and now they want everyone to do good so they increased the aim assist.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Honestly the only thing about combat and movement that feels off is the sliding. Almost like there is a slight delay to it? Just doesn’t feel super fluid like Apex