The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
love coming home from work and seeing the Halo 3 Refueled playlist is live.

tempted to go to the grocery store and pick up some Gamefuel:lolbron:

Grabbed a 12 pack on the way home. Last case on the shelf :ahh:. Probably better bottled though. The tiger stripe armor with the green dew visor has quickly become a go to look for me.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Grabbed a 12 pack on the way home. Last case on the shelf :ahh:. Probably better bottled though. The tiger stripe armor with the green dew visor has quickly become a go to look for me.
I went to 3 stores and they aint have it:mjcry: gonna be on the lookout for bottles at gas stations.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
playing firefight matchmaking on the Halo 3 Valhalla Remake. this was the update I was waiting for:banderas:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They really have to do something about matchmaking. I lost 13 of 16 matches tonight and every match I had across multiple playlists I either had a guy away from his controller or 1-2 guys who were so bad they may as well have not been playing the match. The night before I had the 2 worst teammates on my team go a combined 28-64 in a single match. It seems like the more you lose the worse teammates it gives you. Really takes the fun out when you’re losing 80%+ of your matches.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
343 has been upgrading the network. theres some kinks but im glad its being done here. still some bugs, def gonna be some growing pains but im glad its being addressed. test and report halo fans, we need feedback to get the net code better. game is improving and I love it.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They really have to do something about matchmaking. I lost 13 of 16 matches tonight and every match I had across multiple playlists I either had a guy away from his controller or 1-2 guys who were so bad they may as well have not been playing the match. The night before I had the 2 worst teammates on my team go a combined 28-64 in a single match. It seems like the more you lose the worse teammates it gives you. Really takes the fun out when you’re losing 80%+ of your matches.
MCC is worse cuz its now just stacked teams rolling on randos ( I roll with a stacked team in MCC CE and we stomp :mjgrin:)

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
343 has been upgrading the network. theres some kinks but im glad its being done here. still some bugs, def gonna be some growing pains but im glad its being addressed. test and report halo fans, we need feedback to get the net code better. game is improving and I love it.

Finally. As late as it is, welcomed news.