MES788X_o.png
Got Infinite running on the steam deck.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I knew something felt missing in the campaign. 2/3rds was cut.

:mjcry:Campaign could have been epic. Punk ass 343 fumbled a classic:beli:

Should have finished and released it anyway:snoop: fukk it, delay the campaign for another 6 months. 80% only care about MP anyway.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry:Campaign could have been epic. Punk ass 343 fumbled a classic:beli:

Should have finished and released it anyway:snoop: fukk it, delay the campaign for another 6 months. 80% only care about MP anyway.

This is clickbait. shyt was never gonna make it into the full game. The game was made to collectively bring the fan base back for the tv show.

My guess, will get 4 seasons of the halo show and a final halo 7 will be released shortly after. Hopefully the last installment in the franchise.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This is clickbait. shyt was never gonna make it into the full game. The game was made to collectively bring the fan base back for the tv show.

My guess, will get 4 seasons of the halo show and a final halo 7 will be released shortly after. Hopefully the last installment in the franchise.
You're saying 66% of the campaign was made for nothing? That makes zero sense. It also makes zero sense financially to make all that content without at lest intent to release it. Sources?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Been fiddling with the campaign, and it sucks that they cut so much out of it because Microsoft are assheads and 343 being Bungie's down syndrome but gifted cousin.

:wow: Man an open world Halo being complete would have been a thigh scratcher I tell ya what..
I had been daydreaming bout that for years. All the elements are there... they just didn't finish the fight....

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
You know whats really wrong with Halo? The lack of The Flood. Last time we've seen them in an FPS was Halo 3. I heard 343 management hates the flood, that's why they weren't present in Halo 4, 5 and 6...they need to bring them bytches back to Halo 7.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You know whats really wrong with Halo? The lack of The Flood. Last time we've seen them in an FPS was Halo 3. I heard 343 management hates the flood, that's why they weren't present in Halo 4, 5 and 6...they need to bring them bytches back to Halo 7.
Found hidden Xperia’s account :troll:

In all seriousness though it doesn’t make sense to bring them back. They were all on the ark when chief fired the ring that was gonna replace halo 04. Unless of course they want to go near that halo wars 2 plot and characters we’ve been waiting for a follow up to :stopitslime:

JNew

Superstar
Daps

Just another thing for them to screw up. Tbh we haven’t even had a full Halo.

Like the show, be glad it got canceled before the main story is massacred.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Found hidden Xperia’s account :troll:

In all seriousness though it doesn’t make sense to bring them back. They were all on the ark when chief fired the ring that was gonna replace halo 04. Unless of course they want to go near that halo wars 2 plot and characters we’ve been waiting for a follow up to :stopitslime:
I dunno who that is. I made this observation after watching the new Unreal Engine 5 Fanmade Halo FPS where you play as a Marine vs The Flood. Take a look: