The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if they will give Halo 2 maps the Halo 3 treatment. Playing the H3 playlist shows you how good the Bungie maps were

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if they will give Halo 2 maps the Halo 3 treatment. Playing the H3 playlist shows you how good the Bungie maps were
They did add Halo 2 Waterworks to squad battle playlist. They also had a 24/7 playlist of the CE Damnation remake last month(Salvation)

Id love a CE playlist with Sidewinder, Boarding Action, Blood Gulch, Chill Out, and Danger Canyon.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They did add Halo 2 Waterworks to squad battle playlist. They also had a 24/7 playlist of the CE Damnation remake last month(Salvation)

Id love a CE playlist with Sidewinder, Boarding Action, Blood Gulch, Chill Out, and Danger Canyon.
I think it would be wise for them to add these playlists every 2-3 seasons. I think they did a good job with the H3 maps and I want a similar treatment for popular maps in previous Halo games

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Winter Contingency 3 is live
WCIII_OperationPassRewards.jpg

also, Legendary Firefight has been added to matchmaking, so if u wanna sweat your balls off in PVE, here ya go.

meanwhile in forge custom games, ever since they added gravity physics to the hammer(thank fukking god) Griffball is poppin again. 343 is also working on their own Griffball mode for matchmaking.

we cooking with the full Halo experience now. my final request is proper Steam Workshop mod support. but the game is whole now. sucks it took 2 years but better late than never. so much content to play between 17 matchmaking playlists, custom games, and custom campaign missions. I hope Santa Claus give Pierre a lot of Christmas gifts this year cuz he deserves it, just like he turned MCC around.

EDIT: Just found out that the MCC has been pulled to help with Infinite. Kinda sad cuz it's the end of an era but the game is 9 years old with zero monetization. It was a good run MCC. The good news is Infinite team is also working on a matchmaking composer like MCC's.

I love how every time I hear about Infinite now it's always good news. they locked in and got the ball rolling on this game with fast updates and constant content being added.

If you would like to check out the network improvements yourself, it's being tested right now in the Squad Battle playlist. It's at the top of the matchmaking list. I tried it and its def an improvement, feels about as stable as any other Halo.

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Winter Contingency 3 is live
WCIII_OperationPassRewards.jpg

also, Legendary Firefight has been added to matchmaking, so if u wanna sweat your balls off in PVP, here ya go.

meanwhile in forge custom games, ever since they added gravity physics to the hammer(thank fukking god) Griffball is poppin again. 343 is also working on their own Griffball mode in matchmaking.

we cooking with the full Halo experience now. my final request is proper Steam Workshop mod support. but the game is whole now. sucks it took 2 years but better late than never. so much content to play between 17 matchmaking playlists, custom games, and custom campaign missions. I hope Santa Claus give Pierre a lot of Christmas gifts this year cuz he deserves it, just like he turned MCC around.

Yeah I‘ve been playing more and more again and now with firefight there’s always something for you to do whether you wanna sweat in ranked or just shoot shyt in PvE. It’s a really great shooter experience that’s pretty unique to everything else out there.

Pierre came back and finished the fight :wow:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I‘ve been playing more and more again and now with firefight there’s always something for you to do whether you wanna sweat in ranked or just shoot shyt in PvE. It’s a really great shooter experience that’s pretty unique to everything else out there.

Firefight has a lot of potential. I think if they can find a way for people to see it they could get hooked. I wonder if there is a way to create incentives to create a hook for it. I think the game is in a great state where there is something for everybody. I wish it had a strong launch because I think the current state of the game would've had a lot of retention

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Firefight is great for those nights I had a few too many drinks/took a few too many edibles and just wanna chill without letting my teammates down. I'll sweat in PVP when im sober :pachaha: So glad they gave Pierre the keys to the kingdom:mjcry:

Firefight has a lot of potential. I think if they can find a way for people to see it they could get hooked. I wonder if there is a way to create incentives to create a hook for it. I think the game is in a great state where there is something for everybody. I wish it had a strong launch because I think the current state of the game would've had a lot of retention
If 343 wants to take firefight matchmaking to the next level, they need to test some of the popular Forge campaign missions, I feel like thats the next logical place to go. cuz ive played some fun ones in customs.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
after a fukk ton of matches over the last couple days, finally got the Christmas version of Live Fire(aka Snow Fire). I think it was a missed opportunity for 343 to not make multiple maps snow themed. the snowmen on Frost Wire def giving the holiday spirit.

forge been holding us down tho and Christmas themed games in the custom games browser been poppin. Got my weekly ultimate reward and got my lil snowflake charm on all my weapons.

almost 1500 matches and im only a platinum tier 2 Master sergeant, im never gonna hit max rank Hero and unlock the master Chief Infinite armor:mjcry: