The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Looks good but will this bring back players?

I dont think it'll bring back a big population, but if they get the custom game browser right they'll have a strong dedicated community.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Yappening has been a pretty good event. brings back some of the chill social goofiness Halo's excelled at. hope we get more of this type of stuff in the future, maybe even make it a permanent playlist.

also, this just dropped. worth a watch and answers a lot of questions about what the hell happened with this game.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

:whew:

Y'all never gone pack Halo up. Haters.

I was an early purveyor in them needing Forge in lieu of real content. Issue is they need that customs browser to go with it, or SOME system for finding games. I don't think the customs browser is planned to arrive with Forge, but they should bump it up so it does. It needs a method of discovery.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was an early purveyor in them needing Forge in lieu of real content. Issue is they need that customs browser to go with it, or SOME system for finding games. I don't think the customs browser is planned to arrive with Forge, but they should bump it up so it does. It needs a method of discovery.
Forge beta is November, customs browser is with season 3 in March

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont think so

Gonna need a big friends list to get into your own custom games
Meh, so effectively this means naught until custom games browser is released. One thing that COULD help is if 343i released Forge with a few premade Forge maps added to the MM queue but I HIGHLY doubt that'd happen.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Meh, so effectively this means naught until custom games browser is released. One thing that COULD help is if 343i released Forge with a few premade Forge maps added to the MM queue but I HIGHLY doubt that'd happen.
A lot of forgers have had early access, so i hope they can add maps around launch. They did it with a few Halo 5 forge maps with matchmaking playlists, no reason to not do it again.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
95udshuzv2n91.jpg

I hope it stays. prolly the most fun ive had with the game since launch.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bonnie Ross is OUT.

Apparently, the primary breh in charge of turning MCC around is leading the studio.

EDIT: I see there's a other thread. Still. :blessed:

MCC been on a multi year winning streak. Hopefully his management can help let Staten & Friends course correct Infinite and the future of the franchise.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Infinite will be great in like 1 year. I remember how MCC was seen as a huge failure after it launched due to having so many issues but right now it's literally one of my favorite games to play. I just love how I can boot up and play classic Halo at 120fps :wow: