The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
HaloInfiniteCampaignCoOp Is super fun when BOTH players have the Tank Gun and playing on Legendary
I saw a vid of 4 people do a grapple chain and launch into a group of enemies. Soon as they landed a grunt went “oh no!”

:russ:

Daps
Been fully immersed in the campaign collected all the spartan cores. The openess of how you approach encounters is really what makes the game, using the grappling hook to rip enemies out of their vehicles :mjlol:

The way that the collectibles were handled really encourages you to explore the world like the cores improve master chiefs abilities and really are a worthwhile collectible because you feel you earned them once you take over an enemy fortress after opening the gates activating the control silos and destroying them rescuing your squad who help you take out the goons. Some cores are only revealed when you complete more objectives on the map so it gives you real incentives or your fob gets more vehicles and weapons as you rescue UNSC members for valor.

Your not just collecting for the sake of collecting and enemies are always protecting the collectibles.

The game is sensational

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
we already know forge and co op got delayed.

MCC had a nice update today tho, 34GB download. some nice quality of life stuff.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They are slow and literally every game on earth is getting pushed back these days.

what you want me to say:dahell:

I expected you to
CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif

41cba347-3a91-4cea-ba99-95b65812c8b9_text.gif