The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if they f'd up making this an open world game. Even though I enjoyed the campaign, I still prefer the open linear world of the old games. Also, no way this can be a 10 year service game and I see them rebooting everything soon

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
This is the worst timeline and the biggest bag fumble of recent memory.

I am just defeated. I was really looking forward to a good Halo MP of modern times with updated features. These guys can't keep even keep their Season timelines in check, and are always touting to keep waiting and how they're always turning a corner. They're full of shyt.

fukk these guys for ruining the franchise.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I am just defeated. I was really looking forward to a good Halo MP of modern times with updated features. These guys can't keep even keep their Season timelines in check, and are always touting to keep waiting and how they're always turning a corner. They're full of shyt.

They’re the Washington Wizards of Halo.

“We 3 years away, wait and see”

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

All Microsoft has to do is give the game to the Doom makers to reinvent and fix it.

rdj

Pro
Daps
All Microsoft has to do is give the game to the Doom makers to reinvent and fix it.
I don't think its that simple. The gameplay of infinite is great but 343 needs help with the live service part and the doom people got no experience with that.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Thread should be bushed. :ehh:

Just watching one of my favorite franchises die in real time because 343i is a trend chasing shyt factory. :mjcry: