The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
It aint that its a bad shooter. Prolly the best gameplay since 3. The combat loop is great and a return to form, its everything else wrapped in the package thats dragging it down.

Truth 10000%.. Everyone likes the return to conventional Halo combat.

Unfortunately, that's about it for the game since MP dropped. :francis:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Really trying to understand what the year delay did for the game if they were this unprepared for after launch content
I think the year delay was more regarding the campaign and polishing because apparently, it was a mess. I think its kind of evident campaign had issues due to the world feeling empty at moments and some ideas half baked, but at least it was fun. I think their main issue with multiplayer was not leveraging legacy maps because I felt that could've solved a lot of the content issues

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I think the year delay was more regarding the campaign and polishing because apparently, it was a mess. I think its kind of evident campaign had issues due to the world feeling empty at moments and some ideas half baked, but at least it was fun. I think their main issue with multiplayer was not leveraging legacy maps because I felt that could've solved a lot of the content issues

I see.

I liked the tight and controlled amount of maps that were there because it gives them memorability and longevity, but yeah there should have been rotating legacy maps weekly sitting in the cut and that would have helped a lot even without Forge available we would've been able to work with that.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
i finally finished 5: Guardians campaign and found it very boring. I don't even know what the story was about to be honest :mjlol:

played 20 mins of Infinite campaign last night....:wow: the shooting feels sooooo crisp :noah:

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Haven’t touched a halo game since that racist slip up they did weeks ago

Might get back on it today
Off and bored