The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Haven't played in a month. Destiny has me wrapped up. Watching the midseason patch video from DF. Any gameplay improvements?

Midseason patch is just small bug fixes. :dead:

No improvements yet. A supposed crash fix was released recently aimed at PC, but I haven't launched the game in some time to verify. :yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is bad man. I was so hyped for this and then after launch the game kept me coming back for about a month until I just stopped playing it for the most part. I still fire it up here and there but it's far in between. What used to amount to a few times a week is now a few times a month if even that.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Haven't played this since it dropped. Is this game a flop?

I played soooo much halo 5, but infinite just feels so stale. Apex legends movement is so much better I think I'll just stick to that

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eh, I feel like that's still not enough. It's essentially one new map for regular TDM modes. Compared to MW(2019)'s season 2 update, that game added 5 new maps, new modes and weapons/unlocks.

There should've been three new slayer maps and two BTB maps. One of the maps could've been a remastered Halo 2 map such as Lockout with a different time of day.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Eh, I feel like that's still not enough. It's essentially one new map for regular TDM modes. Compared to MW(2019)'s season 2 update, that game added 5 new maps, new modes and weapons/unlocks.

There should've been three new slayer maps and two BTB maps. One of the maps could've been a remastered Halo 2 map such as Lockout with a different time of day.
this season will be shorter than the last. Forge and co-op should be in before the season is over. Once forge is in, the amount of maps won’t matter.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Im gonna need

Lockout from H2
Blood Gulch/Coagulation/Valhalla variant.
Last Resort from H3
Sidewinder from CE
Beaver Creek from H2

this why we need Forge as soon as possible cuz the community woulda remade these shyts themselves, just like they did for Halo 5.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I’m done with having excuses for this game. It’s no reason we shouldn’t of had at least 2 maps at this point

rdj

Pro
Daps
HaloInfinite-2022Roadmap-April.jpg

Another six month long season.

Last edited: