The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Does 343 have any intention of fixing the hit registration issues?

They had a blog post explaining how the networking is supposed to be, but nothing on fixes or identifying said issues. :manny:

IMO, their interpolation is pretty gratuitous and should be looked at for a starting point... if they have good debugging tools. Too many dual back smack deaths, vehicle path breaks, and empty rockets cause of positional mismatches between the client and server.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Play dumb brehs :smh:

You might have had an argument if they were charging for multiplayer and not just the campaign
full

Infinite stans :mjlol::mjlol:

Use other trash games to set the baseline brehs:mjlol::mjlol:

Chef

All Star
Daps
This game got dry to me. It doesn’t have that chaotic feel with 4v4, it feels more eSports focused. I miss the goofy shyt that happens on Sandtrap or Valhalla.

As a Halo game, it’s pretty barebones on features compared to old games. The gameplay is super tight but needs more.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
fukk Escharum. Master Chief talking about he's a soldier and holding him up letting him say his peace and shyt. Nah fukk him!! Piece of shyt. bytch ass ape, since you love Atriox so much I sent you to hell to see him.

:birdman:

Edit - post credit- Oh shyt, he's not dead?

:lupe:
I thought that was atriox?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
When the game got linear at the end is imo when it started to drag and got stale, end boss fight was cheap with the chiefain, elites and those flying monkey things that I hate! Also hate those electrical grenades

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Compared to Call of duty, insurgency, battlefield I am trash at this shyt, any tips breh's can give me?

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Compared to Call of duty, insurgency, battlefield I am trash at this shyt, any tips breh's can give me?

Relax and try not to consistently push, stick near teammates if you can.

Have your shields recharge as much as you can to live. Staying alive has advantages in minute play (ex. adding chip damage, scaring off solo pushes) or being able to overwhelm in MultiVS1 scenarios.

Higher ground is important overall clearly, but is often overlooked with getting the head damage in since a lot of the ranked maps have more vertical in the maps.

If you're still having trouble and want to contribute, be an objective goon. Too many players treat each game like it's nothing but mindless Slayer.

You can also cycle more important items simply to deny the enemy using them - you don't have to be good at them or even use them, just denying its use is more than enough if your teammates can take care of the fragging.

Be a snitch. Communicate what you can if you think it's important.

==

Also, a good video on the frustrations of 343i's lack of progress:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dont be a lone wolf, stay relatively close with somebody but not close enough where a rocket will smoke both of you. Lost too many games cuz randos split up like scooby doo characters n get washed by 3 guys rushin em.

If you dont have a mic, use the ping system on the d pad to call out enemies when you get in a fight. Its up on the d pad.

Halo got a longer ttk unless its Swat(tactical slayer). If you have cover use it. If you are open strafe non stop n crouch. If you gotta be a coward n bail, sprint, slide, jump away.

switch weapons a lot. If its ranked then focus on headshots with BR. If its social n you cant pick up better shyt, spray with AR,then headshot with sidekick after you see shields break. If you get good enough with sidekick, then you can skip the AR n just focus on headshots.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Got my Mark V Zeta.

rockin all free weapon skins n armor from events/free battle pass tiers

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
This event is a cluster fukk

Saw my tac challenges & ended up quitting during my first game trying to do back smacks

:snooze:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Finally, a fix for one crash is coming for PC "shortly". I might be finally able to play without getting routinely MM banned due to crashes.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Relax and try not to consistently push, stick near teammates if you can.

Have your shields recharge as much as you can to live. Staying alive has advantages in minute play (ex. adding chip damage, scaring off solo pushes) or being able to overwhelm in MultiVS1 scenarios.

Higher ground is important overall clearly, but is often overlooked with getting the head damage in since a lot of the ranked maps have more vertical in the maps.

If you're still having trouble and want to contribute, be an objective goon. Too many players treat each game like it's nothing but mindless Slayer.

You can also cycle more important items simply to deny the enemy using them - you don't have to be good at them or even use them, just denying its use is more than enough if your teammates can take care of the fragging.

Be a snitch. Communicate what you can if you think it's important.

==

Also, a good video on the frustrations of 343i's lack of progress:

Dont be a lone wolf, stay relatively close with somebody but not close enough where a rocket will smoke both of you. Lost too many games cuz randos split up like scooby doo characters n get washed by 3 guys rushin em.

If you dont have a mic, use the ping system on the d pad to call out enemies when you get in a fight. Its up on the d pad.

Halo got a longer ttk unless its Swat(tactical slayer). If you have cover use it. If you are open strafe non stop n crouch. If you gotta be a coward n bail, sprint, slide, jump away.

switch weapons a lot. If its ranked then focus on headshots with BR. If its social n you cant pick up better shyt, spray with AR,then headshot with sidekick after you see shields break. If you get good enough with sidekick, then you can skip the AR n just focus on headshots.

it worked :mjcry: was straight killing shyt and had positive K/D's the entire time I played :blessed:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Haven't played in a month. Destiny has me wrapped up. Watching the midseason patch video from DF. Any gameplay improvements?