Veteran
Daps
Wtf happened
fG63Jmc.gif

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps

Well that escalated

Get his ass outta here! It was 3 things 1) he thought if things go bad he can inherit the Head Coach job until he found out that AP bringing Hue Jax 2) He didn't want to share responsibilities with AP Guy Hue Jax

3) Too many Negro's in High Positions :mjpls: Raiders President Sandra Morgan, Senior Vice President Chief of Staff Marcel Recce, Assistant GM Champ Kelly, Head Coach AP, Assistant Head Coach Marvin Lewis, Defensive Coordinator Patrick Graham

Bring In Hue Jax;

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Get his ass outta here! It was 3 things 1) he thought if things go bad he can inherit the Head Coach job until he found out that AP bringing Hue Jax 2) He didn't want to share responsibilities with AP Guy Hue Jax

3) Too many Negro's in High Positions :mjpls: Raiders President Sandra Morgan, Senior Vice President Chief of Staff Marcel Recce, Assistant GM Champ Kelly, Head Coach AP, Assistant Head Coach Marvin Lewis, Defensive Coordinator Patrick Graham

Bring In Hue Jax;

Marcel Reece resigned last summer.

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bring In Hue Jax;

If true, I don't blame him.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Marcel Reece resigned last summer.
:damn:

What? Why? What happened? I've been in Soberity (quit alcohol) in so into remaining sober, working out in the gym and training in Brazilian Jiujitsu I hardly paid attention to anything. I thought he was the one that Mark Davis was going to pass down the Raiders to