sanchol33t

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd definitely do that trade

We likely to fukk up them first round picks any way lol
Nope. Way too much. How bout you draft a good mid round qb and coach him up to his strengths. Draft for strong defensive and offensive lines. And for the love of Pete, draft a freaking good a good corner in the first round so Robertson can get off my team.

Thanks

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Nope. Way too much. How bout you draft a good mid round qb and coach him up to his strengths. Draft for strong defensive and offensive lines. And for the love of Pete, draft a freaking good a good corner in the first round so Robertson can get off my team.

Thanks
I dig what you're saying but none of this matters if you don't have a QB. Your ceiling is capped without a franchise QB. That's just the reality of modern football. The Raiders being a solid 9-10 win team with no chance of ever winning or going to the SB doesn't interest me.

Now if you don't think Caleb is all that, then I understand. But if you're of the believe he's got top 5 QB potential, it's a no brainer imo.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
I like the hire...his connection with Caleb is interesting...with the staff in place I have a good feeling Mark is ready to sellout for a QB...whether it be 3 1sts or whatever ....Jayden Daniels is possible too...I'm tired of watching a mediocre QB on Sunday for the last 20 years :mjcry:

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Hue Jackson possibly returning to the Raiders is hilarious to me.

Convinced Mark to make one of the all time dumb trades out of desperation, which set us back for years.

Never understood the fascination with Hue

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Thanks

Nah, we tired of mid. I only want an elite QB. It’s like this team is allergic to playmakers and game changers.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I dig what you're saying but none of this matters if you don't have a QB. Your ceiling is capped without a franchise QB. That's just the reality of modern football. The Raiders being a solid 9-10 win team with no chance of ever winning or going to the SB doesn't interest me.

Now if you don't think Caleb is all that, then I understand. But if you're of the believe he's got top 5 QB potential, it's a no brainer imo.
If it was me I'd still go the cheaper route of trying to see what it takes to get Fields off the Bears hands. I still think he has huge upside. Has shown the ability to make many throws and of course a game changer with the legs. I think in the right offense that utilizes his strengths he'll be a monster and I think Kliff will be the perfect person to bring out his skills.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
If it was me I'd still go the cheaper route of trying to see what it takes to get Fields off the Bears hands. I still think he has huge upside. Has shown the ability to make many throws and of course a game changer with the legs. I think in the right offense that utilizes his strengths he'll be a monster and I think Kliff will be the perfect person to bring out his skills.

Fields is trash, you can't teach anticipation. Even his mechanics aren't bad, but his accuracy is trash unless guys are wide open

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I don't hate the idea of Fields, but I think accuracy is a hard skill to teach. And he lacks a lot of it. I think he has upside to be really great when he's on, but I feel his floor/off games will frustrate the hell out of me. LOL.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Hue Jackson possibly returning to the Raiders is hilarious to me.

Convinced Mark to make one of the all time dumb trades out of desperation, which set us back for years.

Never understood the fascination with Hue
A great offensive mind, great offensive coordinator and QB Coach, innovative play caller who some in the NFL says when it comes to offensive schemes he was ahead of his time

Look what he done with Jason Campbell, Jacoby Ford & D MAC, damn near made them All Pros

In 2010, Jackson became the offensive coordinator for the Oakland Raiders. After leading the Raiders to a top five finish in scoring (25.6 points/game) and this is with Jason Campbell, Jacoby Ford, Louis Murphy, Johnnie Lee Higgins, Chaz Schillenz, Zach Miller with D Macc duel threat 1,000 rushing 600 yards receiving and Michael Bush running for 600 yards

And when he was Head Coach his offense was High Powered

:sas2:

Now Hue & Kingsbury inherit this offense, they about to go crazy