FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I think with every hire they’ve had AP gets 2 seasons at most to turn this team around. He ain’t mccacniels. Them cac coaches are allowed to fail
Facts. AP deserves at minimum 2 full seasons.

Plus I give all these new hires a clean slate. Just do your job this go around and we good.

I just want a QB and then I can really get excited about what's next for the team.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
So basically we didn’t get Kliff because of Hue potentially being around giving his input? Clarify for me if I’m wrong cuz I’m still kinda confused. That shouldn’t have been a dealbreaker imo so it sucks we not getting a quality OC.

I can see why the skins makes sense for him since they have a much better chance at landing Caleb. But wtf is all this Fields talk? Commitment to mediocrity is alive and well.

Last edited:

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
So basically we didn’t get Kliff because of Hue potentially being around giving his input. That shouldn’t have been a dealbreaker imo so it sucks we not getting a quality OC.

I can see why the skins makes sense for him since they have a much better chance at landing Caleb. But wtf is all this Fields talk? Commitment to mediocrity is alive and well.
I have a friend who lives in Chicago and stayed cooking that nikka for defending fields. If he ends up on the raiders, I’m blocking that nikka. I can’t have him do to me what I did to him. Pause. :mjcry:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
So basically we didn’t get Kliff because of Hue potentially being around giving his input? Clarify for me if I’m wrong cuz I’m still kinda confused. That shouldn’t have been a dealbreaker imo so it sucks we not getting a quality OC.

Well as long we have the Hue of when he was with Jason Campbell helping out Getsy we should be fine
We just need to get a qb.