Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all really believe with Brady in house they didn't check in with Harbs? Harbs had his pick of the litter, Raiders probably weren't even in his Top 3
If Harbaugh wasn't interested, that's different. Can't fault Mark for that. But if he didn't reach out or give Harbaugh an honest shot, that's a problem.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I saw this on Reddit and it's the realest shyt ever lol

And I'm not even big on the hire, kinda indifferent, but I personally think the Chargers roster has been overrated for years, but I do find it funny how fans be contradicting themselves. nikkas swear all it would take is a good coach to turn that team into a champion, we hire the guy who build said team, now people are mad. :dead:

Yeah, I can’t blame em too cuz we see how much better they’ve been at getting talent over the years and can’t help but notice the difference.

With that said, I wanted us to give Champ a chance.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Yeah, I can’t blame em too cuz we see how much better they’ve been at getting talent over the years and can’t help but notice the difference.

With that said, I wanted us to give Champ a chance.
I'm with you bro. If I'm not mistaken, I believe Champ Kelly is still on the team. Hopefully they can keep him in the assist GM role, but he's highly sought after so he may get a chance to GM another team.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
AP pick the wrong OC and................................................................................

giphy.gif

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I saw this on Reddit and it's the realest shyt ever lol

And I'm not even big on the hire, kinda indifferent, but I personally think the Chargers roster has been overrated for years, but I do find it funny how fans be contradicting themselves. nikkas swear all it would take is a good coach to turn that team into a champion, we hire the guy who build said team, now people are mad. :dead:
This
I mean they had a good roster I find
Just a stupid madden player head coach who squandered so many chances :russ: