Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I was sad when Al died, but lowkey happy because his senile decision making was hurting the team.

Mark has turned out even worse than I could have imagined. Business-wise he's been great. He's fukked up every football decision since the Carson Palmer trade.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Hmm, I don't really like the move. But I will say the Chargers have had one of the most talented rosters in football for years now. It's everything else that comes up short
That shows he wasn't able to pad out a roster to put around all the blue chip talent. He wasted having a QB like Herbert on a rookie contract. He's left the Chargers in absolute salary cap hell for next season. All for what? A first round playoff appearance lol.
Not only that, they fukked around and hit the jackpot with Herbert having a QB that good while still on a rookie salary and have failed to do anything with it at all. They are in cap hell next year and wasted all his years on that rookie contract. I knew my faith in the Raiders fukking up would pay off. It was looking like they were about to get shyt right this offseason.

giphy.gif

Alright I'm done trolling. Got to start making preparations for Sunday's game. Did Raiders fans know that football game's still occur in January?

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Hmm, I don't really like the move. But I will say the Chargers have had one of the most talented rosters in football for years now. It's everything else that comes up short
He hired the coaches who supposed to put those talented players in the position to win.

Last edited:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
He hired the coaches You're supposed to put those talented players in the position to win.

That's one positive. AP is already in place and building a staff. This is all backwards though, usually you get your GM and bring in the coach or get them together. But I guess Mark did that last time and we saw how that worked :russ:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I saw this on Reddit and it's the realest shyt ever lol

Raider Nation: “we can’t let Harbaugh go to the Chargers. He will dominate with that roster”…
Mark Davis: hires gm that built said roster. Raider Nation: “this guy fukking sucks”
And I'm not even big on the hire, kinda indifferent, but I personally think the Chargers roster has been overrated for years, but I do find it funny how fans be contradicting themselves. nikkas swear all it would take is a good coach to turn that team into a champion, we hire the guy who build said team, now people are mad. :dead: