Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
nikkas finally doing something while i am on vacation but this system formed in the gulf yesterday and we are stuck in the room watching the game since every pub is closed early due to the weather was supposed to be in Cancun, but the weather is so bad all the ferry's to the mainland are cancelled today. i wanted to have few of those 2 for one margaritas in me if they finally win a game while on vacation
nikkas finally doing something while i am on vacation but this system formed in the gulf yesterday and we are stuck in the room watching the game since every pub is closed early due to the weather was supposed to be in Cancun, but the weather is so bad all the ferry's to the mainland are cancelled today. i wanted to have few of those 2 for one margaritas in me if they finally win a game while on vacation

Damn bro, that cold. Well Raiders going Oakland dumb so enjoy it lol

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Hope the Raiders arent trapping themselves as treadmill status.

Justin Herbert and his new coach are going to get a higher pick now.

Just dont know about the Raiders being away from the projected elite 4 or 5 players.

Missing out on Nick Bosa changed a lot imo.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Look how Mark is happy
Especially sticking it to bytch ass chargers owner that took their Raiders spot in LA
We keeping AP fo sho
Aidan well idk hopefully we can draft up for a qb to challenge him in camp but he’s looking real good :wow:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
We gon have to update this
0G9Dgck.jpg

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I get the hype for Maye...Tall white dude who's moderately athletic, but it's a good chance he's Trubisky 2.0
Nothing like Trubisky. Maye wouldn't have sat on the bench for 3 yrs behind Marquis Williams like Mitch. He can actually sling it and did it over multiple seasons unlike Mitch as well.