We gon have to update this
0G9Dgck.jpg
Crosby with the big eyes and the final score

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It's always good to be on the right side of a beatdown.

AP reminds me a lot of Tom Cable. Raiders will be a tough opponent, but against certain opponents they will be outmatched.

In a division with Andy Reid and Sean Payton, I have a hard time buying AP can outcoach and outwit those two on a consistent basis.

I think our next head coach isn't in the building.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
We was never getting to the top 3 u gonna have to trade up regardless. Players play for their jobs coaches coach for their jobs. Raiders gonna have to trade up to 1 and go get that boy
I want Daniel. AP coaches him before knows him well. He likes the raiders and would be the dynamic playmaker we need. He’d be available in the 5-6 range. Caleb,Mayes, Harrison Jr gonna be top 3

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
the one time on vacation when i could be obnoxious and zero fukks given drunk on vacation about the Raiders a damn tropical system has to pass through and i am stuck in my room because all the sports bars in centro are closed due to the weather

thanks Raiders! :birdman: :what::snoop:

well at least a head coach got fired because of it :yeshrug:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Nothing like Trubisky. Maye wouldn't have sat on the bench for 3 yrs behind Marquis Williams like Mitch. He can actually sling it and did it over multiple seasons unlike Mitch as well.

i really did just class him as that cause he's a hyped white QB from UNC :heh:

I'm leery of all these CAC's they hype but always seem to fall on draft day.

based off where we are projected to draft, i think what we'd have to give up would be worth it cause of what we can get in FA.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
It's always good to be on the right side of a beatdown.

AP reminds me a lot of Tom Cable. Raiders will be a tough opponent, but against certain opponents they will be outmatched.

In a division with Andy Reid and Sean Payton, I have a hard time buying AP can outcoach and outwit those two on a consistent basis.

I think our next head coach isn't in the building.
For comments on the draft, If we look at the 2016 season when we went 12-4, our biggest issue was the defense breaking down from being on the field all day. Personally, I’d keep Aiden. Another year another set of first team reps

Sean Payton is a non factor and you take away the middle of the field, Maholmes aint cooking us. This team needs stability and Bowl Cut can’t draft nor pick a coach :manny: