scog

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjtf: and fukk up our draft stock?
RISK HIM GETTING HURT AND US HAVING TO PAY HIM?

nikka fukk JIMMY G THE nikka IS ASS
I don't trust the Raiders Drafting Anybody. I Want pierce to keep the job, That's why I said put Jimmy back in. Maybe his best chance. Mark Probably getting rid of Everybody so it Don't Matter.. Raiders Defense Held It Down Again Tho!!!

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Teams just had more tape on AOC
Giants and Jets didn't have enough tape to see his flaws and take advantage which worked for us.
Now the league now who that kid is :manny:
I believe in him stills.
THAT HE CAN LEAD US TO A 5-12 SEASON LETS fukkING GOOOOOOOOOOO :bryan:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I don't trust the Raiders Drafting Anybody. I Want pierce to keep the job, That's why I said put Jimmy back in. Maybe his best chance. Mark Probably getting rid of Everybody so it Don't Matter.. Raiders Defense Held It Down Again Tho!!!
If Jimmy gets hurt we are screwed and on the hook to pay this bum
Jimmy is injury prone and could get one of our receivers killed.
Idgaf I want to lose out the season we need to go 5-12.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
One of the worst games I ever watched ..of any sport...just fukking terrible offense and play calling...soon as they put in Mullens I knew it was a wrap...that dude carved us up on a MNF game against the 9ers Years ago ....we need to trade up to get a QB...it's the only way this franchise improves

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
One of the worst games I ever watched ..of any sport...just fukking terrible offense and play calling...soon as they put in Mullens I knew it was a wrap...that dude carved us up on a MNF game against the 9ers Years ago ....we need to trade up to get a QB...it's the only way this franchise improves
Have you seen the Jamarcus Russell games bruv?
I still remember that Jets beatdown with that fumble on the first play with Mark Sanchez eating a hot dog on the sidelines in 2009:mjgrin:

At least with AOC he’s a fourth rounder we knew what we got with him.
Teams just got more tape on him and they know his flaws now anyways lets tank brotha

Listen to who said it was like playing a scrimmage vs us in that video:mjgrin:

Last edited:

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Have you seen the Jamarcus Russell games bruv?
I still remember that Jets beatdown with that fumble on the first play with Mark Sanchez eating a hot dog on the sidelines in 2009:mjgrin:

At least with AOC he’s a fourth rounder we knew what we got with him.
Teams just got more tape on him and they know his flaws now anyways lets tank brotha

Listen to who said it was like playing a scrimmage vs us in that video:mjgrin:

Bro i was there at the Coliseum for the bed and breakfast offense with Shell 2.0...some of the worst NFL offense ever played...today this offense payed homage to that team ...just terrible ass football to watch :camby:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

Trade a 2nd or 3rd for Fields :manny: