2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Raiders are 9th in defense in the NFL in PPG, we have Jacobs, Adams, Meyers, Renfrow on offense and we're 5-8

I’m mad that piece of shyt mccacneils was able to trade away Waller. For all we know he prolly could’ve been salvaged. He nearly lost us Renfrow too fukkin wit him :beli:

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Real talk my pops has a Darren Waller autographed Jersey hanging in his room...he got to know DWall at a couple functions in Vegas and McDummy traded him over some bullshyt about not getting invited to his wedding with Kelsey Plum....fukk that guy...Waller was real Giving with his time and money to the community of Las Vegas....mostly the children :manny:
I’m mad that piece of shyt mccacneils was able to trade away Waller. For all we know he prolly could’ve been salvaged. He nearly lost us Renfrow too fukkin wit him :beli:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

X1RyGa2.gif

xPgQYAz.gif

pKqNkdt.gif

95NWQqf.png

JBQH

Pro
Daps
We must get a QB. It’s the only way with how we are set up as a team. It either has to be a young QB on a 4-5 year rookie deal and possibly an elder QB to help along the way through the first year or so. Or, we can go after Kirk Cousins or his type with a two year deal and look to draft the next QB in rounds 2-4.

I’d go with a first round QB for the cost effectiveness. If we miss we are no worse than we were before but if we hit ohhhhhhhh we are in Vegas now baby and if we ever hit we have a 10 year QB and it changes everything.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't trust the Raiders to do anything right at this point.

I can't believe I sat through a 3-0 loss. At home. In a dome.

I've seen a lot of bad offense, but that took me back to Bed and Breakfast days.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
nikkas finally doing something while i am on vacation
but this system formed in the gulf yesterday and we are stuck in the room watching the game since every pub is closed early due to the weather
was supposed to be in Cancun, but the weather is so bad all the ferry's to the mainland are cancelled today.

i wanted to have few of those 2 for one margaritas in me if they finally win a game while on vacation