Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Hoyer just put up 12 points. Ain't like AOC could do much worse than that. I'd rather take a chance and see what improvements he can make just to have all the information I need to have before moving on to a new QB this offseason.
I thought the same until they put Aiden in.

He looked like he never played QB before. Flustered, literally throwing to Devante because he didn't know where to go. His second option was Jacobs. And that's it. The game was too fast for him.

Hoyer came in after Jimmy went down and threw a 40 yard bomb.

Hoyer is not good. But Aiden is not ready.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought the same until they put Aiden in.

He looked like he never played QB before. Flustered, literally throwing to Devante because he didn't know where to go. His second option was Jacobs. And that's it. The game was too fast for him.

Hoyer came in after Jimmy went down and threw a 40 yard bomb.

Hoyer is not good. But Aiden is not ready.
AOC most likely isn’t the answer, but McDaniels isn’t even giving him a fair shot. The chargers game he started they didn’t even have him practice with the first team and the same thing with the bears game. At the very least at he knows the default option should be to pass to Devante which is better than any QB we have on the roster.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I hate watch the Raiders now, so the end result was very satisfying. Getting the draft tiebreaker over the Bears is big

I'm in on the tank, so playing AOC would improve odds of winning especially since he's more likely to improve.

Playing Jimmy G is pointless since he's good enough to win a few games per year.

My hope is for Hoyer to play the majority of the rest of the year - McDaniels is most likely gone and Raiders should secure a top 5 pick.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AOC most likely isn’t the answer, but McDaniels isn’t even giving him a fair shot. The chargers game he started they didn’t even have him practice with the first team and the same thing with the bears game. At the very least at he knows the default option should be to pass to Devante which is better than any QB we have on the roster.
Also AOC is the only QB to have a legitimate shot at scoring more than 17 points in this shyt offense lol

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I doubt they're firing McDaniels. We already rebooted in the middle of a rebuild. They can't do it again and I don't think Mark wants to pay anyone anymore money.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I hate watch the Raiders now, so the end result was very satisfying. Getting the draft tiebreaker over the Bears is big

I'm in on the tank, so playing AOC would improve odds of winning especially since he's more likely to improve.

Playing Jimmy G is pointless since he's good enough to win a few games per year.

My hope is for Hoyer to play the majority of the rest of the year - McDaniels is most likely gone and Raiders should secure a top 5 pick.
Still not enough. They need to hit the full reset button RIGHT NOW. None of this treadmill shyt. I wanna see absolute bums start games. So called star players being benched or traded. Do what you gotta do. fukk everything that comes even close to competing. TANK:damn:

They won't do it though:mjlol: